Big Brother 22 “All Stars 2” - Discussion and Speculation Thread

Little Green Men

The worst nightmare is a Christmas/Nicole Final 2, because you either have one of the worst winners of all time being the only to win twice, or a new worse winner (and yes, I would rather take a Christmas win and forget about it than deal with Princess Tuggy claiming she’s the best player to ever play the game).
Same. I dont need her winning twice. The jury house footage gave me hope though that they likely wont vote her again.

artvandelay

Ultimately the game of Big Brother is broken. I know people hate the survivor blindside/whispering that is new school survivor. But seriously, this is the polar opposite. The whole season might as well have been scripted (and in some ways was from the start).

The first HoH holds too much power. Merely looking back whoever is first HoH traditionally is making it to the final two (or winning) the last few seasons. Tyler experienced that two seasons ago. When you have the first power, you can basically make a final two deal with every house guest and take out two random floaters.

We've had the Veto used once this season, which just seems odd. Maybe in part it was the over-abundance of Tyler being picked constantly.

Maybe moving forward they can have two Hoh's every week or something. But something needs to fundamentally change .

As an aside I do think Cody deserves to win. I don't like this season at all, but he's played a really solid game. Yes the Derrick pregaming helped... but he's in this position because he won that first HOH.
You’re right about the first HOH having too much power. They have to change something. Maybe no HOH week one and America picks who the nominees are?

flynnibus

Premium Member
I don’t subscribe to this first hoh theory. We’ve seen plenty of hohs get marks because they had to nominate people.

I think the problem is more the opposite... people on the block from the start have huge uphill fights and no one wants to make finals deals with someone who could be one and done.

The game has evolved into making who you align with early the make or break for most people. The ability to maintain these huge alliances are the bits that need breaking up IMO.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
I don’t subscribe to this first hoh theory. We’ve seen plenty of hohs get marks because they had to nominate people.

I think the problem is more the opposite... people on the block from the start have huge uphill fights and no one wants to make finals deals with someone who could be one and done.

The game has evolved into making who you align with early the make or break for most people. The ability to maintain these huge alliances are the bits that need breaking up IMO.
Yes we’ve seen plenty of first HOHs get marked...before Derrick. S16 changed the game, for the worse.

artvandelay

I started a long post about how changes to the first week would be beneficial for better gameplay, but then I realized:

1) The producers aren’t going to change anything.

2) If the producers did make changes, they’d probably screw it up somehow like they do with most of their twists.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
I started a long post about how changes to the first week would be beneficial for better gameplay, but then I realized:

1) The producers aren’t going to change anything.

2) If the producers did make changes, they’d probably screw it up somehow like they do with most of their twists.
These are the same producers that paused inbetween players in the first HOH to allow the stools to stop shaking, but left the stools shaking specifically when it was Cody’s turn. I wouldn’t doubt for them to influence or screw it up.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Cody is so damn unlikeable and arrogant (for cheating no less) that I almost would rather Tuggy win.

Oh wait, Tuggy cheated too, and she’s still arrogant after cheating for her first win.

manmythlegend

Cody is so damn unlikeable and arrogant (for cheating no less) that I almost would rather Tuggy win.

Oh wait, Tuggy cheated too, and she’s still arrogant after cheating for her first win.
Tuggy doesn't deserve to win. I would have gained some respect had she used the veto and put up Enzo (we all knew Cody was never going to happen) but she couldn't even do that. Pathetic that she thinks she can tell Cody/Enzo who to vote out. And Tuggy has been whining all season that Cody was getting rid of her allies and I'm sure she will whine again now. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Tuggy doesn't deserve to win. I would have gained some respect had she used the veto and put up Enzo (we all knew Cody was never going to happen) but she couldn't even do that. Pathetic that she thinks she can tell Cody/Enzo who to vote out. And Tuggy has been whining all season that Cody was getting rid of her allies and I'm sure she will whine again now. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.
That’s all she does. Whines. She’s on double duty for whining since she can’t do the other thing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom