Politics 28000 Layoffs coming to Disney's domestic theme parks - statement from Josh D'Amaro

This thread contains political discussion related to the original thread topic

fngoofy

Your glib reduction of my point is pathetic and mean-spirited. I have nothing but compassion for the people (including many family and close personal friends) who have lost their jobs after almost a year of not being able to work.

And here, I'll do your research for you: https://www.latimes.com/business/st...opening-details-but-some-workers-want-a-delay
1) DL, not WDW
2) No picketing
3) Your saying they should not have closed the parks speaks volumes on how you perceive the threat

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Given you can’t leave the US, and most of Europe is being ravaged again, I doubt it.
There is a “temporary insanity” about this going on in the United States...more than usual.

If I had to assess it...and you know I will...the craziness of the political endgame - combined with declining economic indicators (the power brokers care more about that) - combined with our health stats not trending well - combined with the realization/denial that we wasted the warm season...has caused a mindset that is really detached.

People seem to be “hoping” all is progressing...when few actually believe it is at all.

The next month will probably end up in a different mind set no matter how the individual chess pieces go.

GimpYancIent

There is a “temporary insanity” about this going on in the United States...more than usual.

If I had to assess it...and you know I will...the craziness of the political endgame - combined with declining economic indicators (the power brokers care more about that) - combined with our health stats not trending well - combined with the realization/denial that we wasted the warm season...has caused a mindset that is really detached.

People seem to be “hoping” all is progressing...when few actually believe it is at all.

The next month will probably end up in a different mind set no matter how the individual chess pieces go.
I take it you are not a winter person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom