Disney resort buses and covid running yet

ls3015

Original Poster
Disney resort buses and covid running yet? if so, are they doing the social distancing, and how, did they put out extra busses so no one has to stand cramped in the buses?

DisneyJoe

Disney buses have been partitioned into 6 sections, so only 6 family/groups can be seated in a bus at a time. (I believe 6 is the number).
Standing/crowding therefore is eliminated.
More buses are running, they are doing the best that they can.

Tuvalu

B7ADDC56-391D-4911-9F52-B911EF23CA20.jpeg

ls3015

Original Poster
So does this mean that larger groups go on 1st? what if there is only 2 in a party, will they have to wait for the another bus, are there buses waiting in line so no one waits very long. How has it been working, any input on the buses.

Tuvalu

So does this mean that larger groups go on 1st? what if there is only 2 in a party, will they have to wait for the another bus, are there buses waiting in line so no one waits very long. How has it been working, any input on the buses.
Buses typically load first come first boarded, regardless of party size.

We were a party of 2 and only once had to wait for a second bus.

EdnaMode

I think the busses are working out better than ever except when there is an expected rush an hour or so before DHS opens and during dinner time heading to Disney Springs. Everyone is required to sit the entire ride so there's no interacting between parties. It is well organized for the most part and the drivers are doing a great job of trying to manage people.

ls3015

Original Poster
I think the busses are working out better than ever except when there is an expected rush an hour or so before DHS opens and during dinner time heading to Disney Springs. Everyone is required to sit the entire ride so there's no interacting between parties. It is well organized for the most part and the drivers are doing a great job of trying to manage people.
Everyone now must set you say< hooray for that, can't hardly move crammed in standing thing, hopefully will be gone forever, But now will they install seat belts. lets wait and see.

NelleBelle

Yeah, I would not hold my breath for seat belts. Disgusting, now that I think about how they would disinfect them. I'd be more excited if they went all-electric.

MrsPrice96

In the Parks
No
The seats are numbered and the driver is seating you per your party and the seats available. There are dividers on the bus. We are here at CBR now and this is what they are doing. The bus stop at CBR was a mess because there is nothing separating the lines like there are at the Value resorts. When the bus shows up you just wait in the all in one line and move along if no one in front of you moves. Also- they were taking the people on the skyliner from Pop and AoA off at the CBR connection and bussing them from there during the morning opening rush. It was moving super fast

Attachments

• 2DC17390-BE8B-4AB5-97E7-A44C5FB8477C.jpeg
    2DC17390-BE8B-4AB5-97E7-A44C5FB8477C.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 171

carriebeth

We were a party of 5 and a couple times there was not a space for 5 left so we had to wait and the smaller party behind us got to go on the bus. Even if there are 5 seats left your group has to be in its own numbered space. I suppose you could split at that point and some of your party board the bus and the rest wait but what’s the point

tkeerl

Just got a discount at Contemporary in March. I got 1 shot at HS for rope drop and RoR boarding pass. What is the quickest way to get from Hotel to HS?

mlee10

Just got a discount at Contemporary in March. I got 1 shot at HS for rope drop and RoR boarding pass. What is the quickest way to get from Hotel to HS?
When we were there in March (before everything shut down) we did Uber for HS and it worked out great!

TrainsOfDisney

Yeah that’s why I would want to stay at boardwalk or swan / dolphin. If you are paying deluxe money, that puts you within walking distance of 2 parks and within walking distance of the only park that makes a difference.

Without fireworks or the nighttime water parade, the mk resorts don’t seem like a good deal at all.

HarperRose

The RotR boarding process has changed. You no longer need to be in DHS at park opening for the first drop of boarding passes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom