Disney Customer Service Giving me the Run Around

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Sorry, misinterpreted your other post. It has been one of those days. Regardless of Disney's reasons for not refunding promptly, it is rather annoying that some people (who requested after May) are getting their refunds and I continue to be told that my refund eventually and they cannot really say when. 😒
Honestly...they don’t care. The one thing about APs or DVC is they know you have you and they know you want them more than they want you.

It still sucks though.

danyoung56

I selected to get a refund. With my expiration date and the extensions, I anticipated maybe a couple hundred dollars. I got my refund last week from Disney - $5.19. Very disappointing.

NelleBelle

I selected to get a refund. With my expiration date and the extensions, I anticipated maybe a couple hundred dollars. I got my refund last week from Disney - $5.19. Very disappointing.
WOW! That's beyond disappointing! I have no words (well, I do but can't use them). So sorry--and here I thought the airlines were the ones to screw their customers over...smh :banghead:

Hcalvert

Honestly...they don’t care. The one thing about APs or DVC is they know you have you and they know you want them more than they want you.

It still sucks though.
I posted this on the other AP refund thread, so this is a copy and paste:

I have been emailing Disney since July regarding my AP refunds since I requested them in May. Yesterday, I received a response from a Gabe, who allegedly is a VIPassholder supervisor, asking me to call them and even provided a tracking number for my issue. I called tonight and after almost an hour, I was able to finally secure a partial refund for our three Platinum APs that expired on July 8. The CM gave me a choice of a check or credit card refund. I chose a credit card refund. I am getting $1,149.75 back soon---at least I hope. The amount was close to what I thought I would get (about $1200), so I am happy. I also got my son's AP sorted as somehow it was activated as a child's instead of an adult's when we were at the parks during reopening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom