Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

Magic Crush Drop

Animaniac93-98

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Samuel L. Jackson is set to reprise the role of Nick Fury in a new Marvel series currently in development at Disney Plus, Variety has learned exclusively from sources.

The exact plot details of the show are being kept under wraps, but multiple sources say Jackson is attached to star with Kyle Bradstreet attached to write and executive produce. Like all the other Marvel shows at Disney Plus, Marvel Studios will produce."

Darkprime

"Samuel L. Jackson is set to reprise the role of Nick Fury in a new Marvel series currently in development at Disney Plus, Variety has learned exclusively from sources.

The exact plot details of the show are being kept under wraps, but multiple sources say Jackson is attached to star with Kyle Bradstreet attached to write and executive produce. Like all the other Marvel shows at Disney Plus, Marvel Studios will produce."

I'm seriously loving all this marvel news the past couple of weeks it feels like Marvel apologizing for being quiet for so long lol.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm seriously loving all this marvel news the past couple of weeks it feels like Marvel apologizing for being quiet for so long lol.
It was to be expected. D+ intends to be a major content creator like broadcast and cable channels and what other streamers like Netflix are trying to achieve.

This means spending massive amounts of money on new productions. And making those new productions inhabit the Star Wars and Marvel universes will be hugely successful (and synergistic with theatrical releases).

But, they certainly need to ramp up the amount of productions, and the pandemic hurt them in that regard (but helped D+ in other ways).

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

DCBaker

Premium Member
"By tapping the GroupWatch icon on a series or film on Disney+ via a mobile device or the web, a subscriber can invite others to join. Once those invites are accepted, the viewing session can occur via a connected-TV device or smart TV.

When the feature is added to Disney+ accounts starting Tuesday morning, it will be only in the U.S. In the fall, European territories will gain the capability. In order to co-view across continents, the same versions of the same titles will need to be available in every country."

Twisted Ballerina

In the Parks
No
What I am looking forward to viewing on Disney + when I get a chance is Secret Society of Second-Born Royals. I watched the trailer and it looks sort of interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom