Beauty and the Beast dark ride

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I believe it was on the table for New fantasyland before that. Here’s a question for anyone who has access to the measurements... could you fit the beauty and the beast dark ride into the show building of new fantasyland? I’m going to guess the answer is yes!

Edit- looks like no based on google map images. It does look like littler mermaid size attraction would fit.

Depends on if you relocate "it's a small world" to Epcot. ;)

Braden20

or It's a Small World can also relocate in another area in Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland to make room for the Tangled or mostly the Beauty and the Beast from Tokyo Disney Resort, and I would also love to wish to see Fantasyland getting bigger in Orlando too

Giss Neric

Yea they are unlikely to make any additional scenes. Still would be a nice addition maybe they can add to existing scenes? Unlikely though.
As far as I know and I hope I'm wrong but the Runaway Railway in Disneyland will the a carbon copy of Hollywood Studios? I was thinking added/different scenes since the show building will be built from scratch.

Surferboy567

As far as I know and I hope I'm wrong but the Runaway Railway in Disneyland will the a carbon copy of Hollywood Studios? I was thinking added/different scenes since the show building will be built from scratch.

Carbon copy minus the facade and set up. Since it’s in toontown.

DoleWhipDrea

The new Beauty and the Beast ride is beautiful!!! Whenever this pandemic ends and we can afford it, the plan is a trip to Japan and of course the parks. I will probably sob with joy when I finally get to see this in person.

*sigh* I really, really wish that this would come to WDW.

Stripes

Although I’m a little disappointed in this attraction, I’m still very much looking forward to Fantasy Springs which looks like an incredible expansion.

choco choco

Carbon copy minus the facade and set up. Since it’s in toontown.

The Runaway Railway ride showbuilding at Disneyland has significantly different dimensions. So the overall content will probably be the same but the Disneyland threads know some things have to change because it is physically impossible for it to be a carbon copy.

Braden20

I was also wondering if someone could perhaps translate the language from Japanese to English on Beauty and the Beast Ride from Tokyo Disneyland including the Pre-Show too.

Surferboy567

I don't see people saying comments like this for other Tokyo exclusive attractions and shows like "Hunny Hunt" or any of the parades.
To be fair...Pooh’s dialogue is easily remembered in English and can be applied to other languages given how limited it is. At least that is what I think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom