The year I don't go to Disney - Las Vegas edition

Rista1313

Original Poster
You know how when you get a call from Florida, you assume it's Disney and actually ANSWER the phone. Well that happen to me this week, only it was Las Vegas calling.

The gal on the other end was from Hell's kitchen, and she called to tell me that even though I had a lunch reservation for my Birthday, they were not going to be opening for lunch yet. I think I was more upset that Gordon Ramsay didn't call to apologize himself! So we changed my reservation to Dinner. Luckily, we had no plans for dinner, so this was no big deal.

When answering the phone, I expected it actually to be MGM, telling me my Jabberwockeez show was cancelled, but that wouldn't cancel for a few more days... Actually, they still haven't officially told me the show is cancelled, but a refund showed up on my credit card, so that is my assumption!

The Colonel

You know how when you get a call from Florida, you assume it's Disney and actually ANSWER the phone. Well that happen to me this week, only it was Las Vegas calling.

The gal on the other end was from Hell's kitchen, and she called to tell me that even though I had a lunch reservation for my Birthday, they were not going to be opening for lunch yet. I think I was more upset that Gordon Ramsay didn't call to apologize himself! So we changed my reservation to Dinner. Luckily, we had no plans for dinner, so this was no big deal.

When answering the phone, I expected it actually to be MGM, telling me my Jabberwockeez show was cancelled, but that wouldn't cancel for a few more days... Actually, they still haven't officially told me the show is cancelled, but a refund showed up on my credit card, so that is my assumption!
Well at least you have elbow room. I forgot about Gordon Ramsay's place. I had a great pork belly burger there. Be careful in Valley of Fire. I rented a convertible for the day and almost got sunstroke. But I'm not too bright anyway.

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Tagging @Darstarr and @Tuvalu

The powers that be sent my Vegas trip to Everything Else... so I thought I would take you in case you wanted to join the fun!
Thanks! Of course I want to join the fun.
Vinnie Barbarino will be celebrating his 21st soon. I said “drive up to Disney with your roommates and we will drink around the world at Epcot”. He said, “I was thinking Vegas”. 😒

Rista1313

Original Poster
Thanks! Of course I want to join the fun.
Vinnie Barbarino will be celebrating his 21st soon. I said “drive up to Disney with your roommates and we will drink around the world at Epcot”. He said, “I was thinking Vegas”. 😒

Not sure when his birthday is... but I would wait on Vegas until the bars open again. For Scott and I it's not big deal... but on your 21st, you definitely want nightclubs and bars open!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
D0C1900A-1C95-45C5-A350-802C95F635A1.gif

Rista1313

Original Poster

Longers

I’ve been watching love island USA just to feel like we’re in Vegas! It Looks warm and quiet there. In all of the shots of the strip I keep looking to see how many people are there.
have a great time.

Rista1313

Original Poster
I’ve been watching love island USA just to feel like we’re in Vegas! It Looks warm and quiet there. In all of the shots of the strip I keep looking to see how many people are there.
have a great time.
I've never watch that, but I heard it was filmed at the Cromwell, so I contemplated watching it only for that reason. We are still rewatching the show Las Vegas though (I love that show!)

Longers

I've never watch that, but I heard it was filmed at the Cromwell, so I contemplated watching it only for that reason. We are still rewatching the show Las Vegas though (I love that show!)
OMG we watched that series Las Vegas too and bought the DVD of the box set!
you must be so excited now!
enjoy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom