It was called a bugs life

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I just hope I'm not in the background of this video...

In all fairness, it was beyond humid today at DHS, so it's possible he just couldn't take the heat and lost it. I recommend anyone at WDW take disposable masks to change out every two hours or so.

That is no excuse. Please it was 99 degrees (felt like 110 according to weather channel) when I went to Epcot 2 weeks ago and I didn't "just lose it". This guy is an idiot and I hope he get banned for life. We need to stop normalizing behavior like his.

Attachments

• 6F98C56C-2616-46B2-8F22-100328020391.png
    6F98C56C-2616-46B2-8F22-100328020391.png
    186 KB · Views: 111

WDW Pro

That is no excuse. Please it was 99 degrees (felt like 110 according to weather channel) when I went to Epcot 2 weeks ago and I didn't "just lose it". This guy is an idiot and I hope he get banned for life. We need to stop normalizing behavior like his.

Clearly he has mental issues. Nobody is excusing the behavior, just noting that psychological concerns mixed with intense humidity can create some craziness.

CJR

I think almost all of us look forward to enjoying Disney World without a mask again. I know that I do.

We'll get there too. Unfortunately, getting case numbers way down has to happen, preferably to zero. That requires everyone being responsible and doing their part.

This behavior does not help achieve the goal that they are wanting to achieve. Because of their outburst, they won't be able to enjoy DHS this time next year, when the very thing they are asking for will probably be in place (no masks required). Smart thinking there.

ImperfectPixie

In all fairness, it was beyond humid today at DHS, so it's possible he just couldn't take the heat and lost it. I recommend anyone at WDW take disposable masks to change out every two hours or so.

He's a preacher who has over 102,000 followers. His behavior was beyond unacceptable to the point that I'm convinced he did it to garner more followers. His son looked WAY less than happy to be there for his father's tirade.

Lilofan

Clearly he has mental issues. Nobody is excusing the behavior, just noting that psychological concerns mixed with intense humidity can create some craziness.
This crazy knew exactly what he was doing to get his 15 min of fame. Let's not kid ourselves. If he pulled that stunt in the 42 foreign countries he claims he visited, law enforcement would act in a very different manner in some countries to say the least.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member

More like every 20 minutes. I did a zoo last month and we left in part because I’d soaked all my masks (but moreso because my stroller broke).

SirWillow

He's a preacher who has over 102,000 followers. His behavior was beyond unacceptable to the point that I'm convinced he did it to garner more followers. His son looked WAY less than happy to be there for his father's tirade.

As a "preacher" (pastor), just because he has 100k plus followers doesn't make him a preacher. Nor does it mean that he's not a loony bin in need of mental help. What this guy is doing has nothing- I repeat NOTHING- to do with preaching and pastoring. It's confusion and stunts like this that make it very frustrating and difficult for those that are doing the real work.

ImperfectPixie

As a "preacher" (pastor), just because he has 100k plus followers doesn't make him a preacher. Nor does it mean that he's not a loony bin in need of mental help. What this guy is doing has nothing- I repeat NOTHING- to do with preaching and pastoring. It's confusion and stunts like this that make it very frustrating and difficult for those that are doing the real work.
Oh, I'm well aware...I have 2 close friends who really ARE preachers. I was attempting to not offend anyone who happens to follow him, as there's actually one of his followers in my FB group, which is much smaller than the number of active posters here.

Polydweller

If they trespassed him, then yes, he's banned for life.
Not necessarily. He entered the grounds legally. Then created a scene. He is trespassed for that scene not being on the grounds illegally. That usually gets you a one year in writing trespass and that acts as the legal warning to not be on the grounds at all. Return while under that trespass then it’s criminal trespass and for sure life time and a criminal record. That’s according to section 810 of Florida law.

ImperfectPixie

Not necessarily. He entered the grounds legally. Then created a scene. He is trespassed for that scene not being on the grounds illegally. That usually gets you a one year in writing trespass and that acts as the legal warning to not be on the grounds at all. Return while under that trespass then it’s criminal trespass and for sure life time and a criminal record. That’s according to section 810 of Florida law.
I saw the part of his video where they trespassed him...the officer who was speaking to him said (forgive me if my words aren't exact, but they'll at least be close) "Disney has said they no longer want your business. If you can get the trespass rescinded, then you can return."

Chi84

Premium Member
That's a criminal statute that would apply if they want to prosecute the guy. As a private business, I suspect they can also issue a permanent ban as long as the reasons don't violate any legal protections. It doesn't seem much information has been made public yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom