2 bedroom villa/rental

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Looking to rent a 2 bedroom villa from either Airbnb or another platform in December.
We we’re looking to stay at Sheraton Vistana Villages on I drive ($250 per night).
inam on Airbnb right now and am finding much cheaper places to stay on there... don’t know if anyone can recommend a specific place.
As always, thanks!

TamaraQT

Personally I do not care for AirBnB. The hygiene requirements are too relaxed for private homes, and the resorts are way overpriced. I use TUG2.net and Redweek.com to find rentals. You will be renting from timeshare owners and Redweek has a prescreen of timeshare owners so you will be safe to rent from them. I think Sheraton Vistana Villages is a good resort choice. I have never stayed there but there are plenty of positive reviews on Tripadvisor. YouTube also has many videos of resorts to give you a good idea of what the resort offers. I do not think $250/night is a good price to stay there. I have a Redweek account and I see Sheraton Vistana Villages for only $186/nite($1300/week).

TamaraQT

Looking to rent a 2 bedroom villa from either Airbnb or another platform in December.
We we’re looking to stay at Sheraton Vistana Villages on I drive ($250 per night).
inam on Airbnb right now and am finding much cheaper places to stay on there... don’t know if anyone can recommend a specific place.
As always, thanks!

What are your dates? I can tell you what I see on Redweek.

TamaraQT

Also, don't forget about SkyAuction. I hear they have good deals for Sheraton Vistana Resort but I rarely see anything for Sheraton Vistana Villages. But there are other resorts on SkyAuction for some decent prices too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom