Ride Photo delays

Gillyanne

Original Poster
I remember reading in other covid threads about ride photos being delayed as they're being more closely monitored. I haven't kept up on those as well but couldn't really find anything more recent than the re-opening. I was curious how many days it generally took? I remember those first posts were like 2-3 days but estimated it could be 5+. Our park days were Tues-Thurs last week and last I checked earlier today still didn't have anything. Just curious how long others were taking so I could judge when to submit a missing request.

As a side note does anyone know if pictures taken at the end of an AP that had photos included are still available for the 1yr when the pass expires? Pass with photos included expires on the 9th (and renewed version doesn't include photos) and I figure it'll be after that date that the photos show up. Just wanted to make sure I could still DL them or if I'd also need to reach out about that.

Gillyanne

Original Poster
Looks like maybe it's time to submit then. our last trip was a little hit or miss too so maybe it's time for a new magic band; though I thought the one I was using was one of my newer ones...

HarperRose

I remember reading in other covid threads about ride photos being delayed as they're being more closely monitored. I haven't kept up on those as well but couldn't really find anything more recent than the re-opening. I was curious how many days it generally took? I remember those first posts were like 2-3 days but estimated it could be 5+. Our park days were Tues-Thurs last week and last I checked earlier today still didn't have anything. Just curious how long others were taking so I could judge when to submit a missing request.

As a side note does anyone know if pictures taken at the end of an AP that had photos included are still available for the 1yr when the pass expires? Pass with photos included expires on the 9th (and renewed version doesn't include photos) and I figure it'll be after that date that the photos show up. Just wanted to make sure I could still DL them or if I'd also need to reach out about that.
My AP expired last September. I received an email about a month ago reminding me my photopass pictures would expire after September 7th.

mergatroid

Thought this thread was going to be about Splash Mountain, or 'Flash Mountain' for those who know what I'm talking about ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom