Walt Disney World Park Hours cut starting September 8 2020

legwand77

And the month before that... and the month before that... and the month before that...
With WDW hotel occupancy at 80%+ this weekend, going to be crowded in the parks. Watch the travel numbers for this weekend. Plus now Disney is back to marketing nationally this week.

Parker in NYC

With WDW hotel occupancy at 80%+ this weekend, going to be crowded in the parks. Watch the travel numbers for this weekend. Plus now Disney is back to marketing nationally this week.

Please, I’ve heard this song before. 80% of the only hotels they have reopened! And even at that, how many rooms at those hotels are actually open? I repeat, add your comment here to the never ending dead-end comments of the last 6 months. Or keep them coming, though they’re not as entertaining as in days of yore.

Archie123

Are we going to get the backup for this claim? I mean you must have some hard proof that hotel occupancy is over 80%.

ToTBellHop

Are we going to get the backup for this claim? I mean you must have some hard proof that hotel occupancy is over 80%.
Perhaps 80% of available rooms, I’d buy. Relative to the last 7 weeks, it‘ll be busy. But considering park capacity, 80% resort hotel capacity (80% of the 2019 number) is not possible.

I imagine hotel occupancy as a function of available rooms is pretty high every week. That’s how you run a hotel and it’s the reason they are delaying hotel reopenings and the reason Universal closed hotels.

Archie123

Perhaps 80% of available rooms, I’d buy. Relative to the last 7 weeks, it‘ll be busy. But considering park capacity, 80% resort hotel capacity (80% of the 2019 number) is not possible.

I imagine hotel occupancy as a function of available rooms is pretty high every week. That’s how you run a hotel and it’s the reason they are delaying hotel reopenings and the reason Universal closed hotels.

It will be busier then it has simply because it’s a national holiday and even during a pandemic people are still going to use those memory muscles and go away during the holiday but I still don’t think they are at over 80% occupied. I will wait to that person provides actual evidence supporting his claim.

legwand77

Yes correct of available rooms/open resorts. Not near normal levels from last year at all. The usually run at around 80% for the resort in a normal year but obviously many more resorts are open then.

Also appears they increased capacity at the parks even more last night, prior to then all parks were sold out all weekend. There was availiblty last night in all parks last night in all buckets, now the is still availability for a few parks today only.

giantgolfer

Please supply a source for this. Coming in here and throwing around numbers without a link is misinformation at its finest.
It will be busier then it has simply because it’s a national holiday and even during a pandemic people are still going to use those memory muscles and go away during the holiday but I still don’t think they are at over 80% occupied. I will wait to that person provides actual evidence supporting his claim.

You’re gonna be waiting awhile..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom