Trip Report Insurance companies hate me for this one simple trick!

Find out how you can save a ton and take advantage of your insurance company by following along on my LIVE Trip Report starting tomorrow morning!!

Wanna see the current state of WDW for the holiday weekend? Tune in!

Wanna see more pictures of beer than you could possibly imagine? Tune in!

Wanna see me wearing a white t-shirt every day of the week? Tune in!!

Wanna learn how to get a free deluxe Disney resort hotel room for 7 days? Well, I can't help you with that, but you should still tune in!!

Details to come....

lostpro9het

Find out how you can save a ton and take advantage of your insurance company by following along on my LIVE Trip Report starting tomorrow morning!!

Wanna see the current state of WDW for the holiday weekend? Tune in!

Wanna see more pictures of beer than you could possibly imagine? Tune in!

Wanna see me wearing a white t-shirt every day of the week? Tune in!!

Wanna learn how to get a free deluxe Disney resort hotel room for 7 days? Well, I can't help you with that, but you should still tune in!!

Details to come....
You left off:

Wanna see me not finish a trip report? Tune in!!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Let the insurance savings begin!

IMG_20200904_021926065.jpg

Headed out dark and early.

I went with a cold brew coffee for the drive.
IMG_20200904_021958677.jpg

C will not be joining me on this trip as she isn't a fan of Florida summer heat and humidity. She'll be staying home to watch our psycho children, Wyn, Akira and Newt.
IMG_20200525_083652552.jpg

1593650695755.jpg

There will be two very special ladies joining me for the trip tho. I made a quick stop to pick them up and we were on the way!

A few hours later we were at the Florida Welcome Center! In my opinion, far too many people focus on the Disney displays for pictures so I'm taking this opportunity to recognize Joseph O. Striska, the Walt Disney of the Florida Welcome Center!

IMG_20200904_063630232.jpg

And for those who want too see...here's the Disney stuff and the first white tee
IMG_20200904_063716687.jpg

Next stop was our first "must do" , Maple Street, and the rest of the cast for this trip were finally awake and ready to make their debut!

IMG_20200904_075511089.jpg

My lovely mom, and the one and only C Minor!

Attachments

• IMG_20200904_063352713.jpg
    IMG_20200904_063352713.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 204

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
You left off:

Wanna see me not finish a trip report? Tune in!!
Beat me to it!
Fair enough, I deserved that.
Welcome aboard!
And you still won’t finish it 😂
Pipe down or I'll turn this trip report around faster than you can say Grits pale ale, haha!
Checking in.
Hi there, "checking in"!! (Did I do it right?):oops:
Tune(d) in Lounge for beers! Soon!
I'm here!
Welcome, Kitten !
Took the words right out of my mouth!!!

but what the heck....I’m in....
Hop on, Gert!

Screenshot_20200904-090425.png

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
I was so hoping you would bring along C! And Mom is a bonus! (Plus her snark will ensure you DO complete your report. 😉)
She's growing up so fast I don't know how much longer she'll be interested in hanging out with me, and as I tell her, "these memories aint gonna make themselves" :)She's excited to do her virtual learning from WDW as well.

My mom will definitely stay on my case to complete the report. She messages me often to finish my old ones and is not pleased with my insubordination.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom