Snoring Strategy for Hotel/Room Booking

Weather_Lady

I'm arriving late to the party, but if your mother and your husband are the snorers, would your husband be comfortable sharing a room with your parents for a few nights (just during sleeping hours)?

I realize every family is different -- we'd do something like that without thinking twice in my family, but we get along really well and nobody is particularly private. YMMV.

FWIW, we have the same issue in our family, with DH being a terrible snorer and our kids getting really frustrated when we're all sharing a room on vacation. In our case, the solution is simply to turn on the room's air conditioning fan as high and loud as possible, which drowns out 90% of it.

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
I'm arriving late to the party, but if your mother and your husband are the snorers, would your husband be comfortable sharing a room with your parents for a few nights (just during sleeping hours)?

I realize every family is different -- we'd do something like that without thinking twice in my family, but we get along really well and nobody is particularly private. YMMV.

FWIW, we have the same issue in our family, with DH being a terrible snorer and our kids getting really frustrated when we're all sharing a room on vacation. In our case, the solution is simply to turn on the room's air conditioning fan as high and loud as possible, which drowns out 90% of it.

It's not a bad idea, but my mom snores too and my poor dad might go crazy with two heavy snorers. 🤣

I used the a/c method one night of our road trip this summer. It was probably the best sleep I got all trip, but everyone else froze. With the Poly about to go under refurb, I am probably going to change resorts and room types. So, I might find us with a room arrangement that puts us in separate rooms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom