News Changes to operating Walt Disney World attractions due to COVID-19

ToTBellHop

My fiance and I did not get a single drop on us! We even went down first on the drop.

Luckily it was a walk-on. :) No line.
I feel like they could safely turn the waterfall on for aesthetics. It gets you no wetter than the Splash or Jungle Cruise waterfall. But having it off looks awful. I understand turning the geysers off and lowering the level of the water in the splashdown area.

All of the waterfalls on Everest were working! Not Big Thunder, however.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I feel like they could safely turn the waterfall on for aesthetics. It gets you no wetter than the Splash or Jungle Cruise waterfall. But having it off looks awful. I understand turning the geysers off and lowering the level of the water in the splashdown area.

All of the waterfalls on Everest were working! Not Big Thunder, however.
I noticed that on thunder! Doesn't make any sense for me. I feel like between the two, it'd be better to have the water on for Thunder than Everest.

ToTBellHop

I noticed that on thunder! Doesn't make any sense for me. I feel like between the two, it'd be better to have the water on for Thunder than Everest.
The waterfall thing seems more like maintenance issues than a worry that the waterfall will somehow make you sick. In my mind, the only things that should be off are elements that would drench a mask.

In any event, it’s safer than Universal’s water ride policy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom