Orlando man charged with hitting a Disney security guard during fight over COVID-19 mask rule

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Depends if your talking Walter , Jeremy or Judy .

Just wait til we get the Joe Pesci narration at SSE. It will easily become the most popular ride in EPCOT on day 1.

"Da Yutes uzed to beat da crap out of dis ting called pappy-russ so deys could makes paper".

I'd use all my FP on this one ride.

Last edited:

OG Runner

I wonder what time of day it was?

eta: check downthread but found the time was 4:40pm high was 97 that day and a thunderstorm dropped the temps about that time. He was either hot or wet and maybe both.

...but it really doesn't matter. Either you follow the rules or don't go to the park, and at no time is physical assault
a proper response for disagreeing with the rules.

Lora Baines Bradley

I've been filling in at a friend's small hardware store while the college I work at is closed. The City of Charleston requires masks indoors, and has for months, yet I daily have completely sober men at all hours of the day threaten me when I politely ask them to wear one, and offer a free disposable mask.

I'm less than five feet tall and 130 lbs soaking wet, but the alpha male is threatened by me and a piece of fabric. Don't blame the booze, or the security guard 's manner, this is who this jerk is.
It’s not as bad as where I work, but people are definitely up in arms over masks. Had a lady tell me “I forgot we live in a communist country now” when I asked her to wear one. Like yeah, a local mandate to wear a mask during a pandemic that’s killed well over 100,000 people is communism. Lol.

Lots of times they’ll wear one to get past the person at the front of the store, then take them off immediately after. Unfortunately the only people who can ask them to wear one are at the front of the store and are in fitting room. Not on salesfloor. Sigh.

erasure fan1

but why come to the parks if you can't handle a simple mask rule?
That is the bigger problem with the world right now. All too often, instead of saying, well this isnt for me, and just doing something else. They ignore rules, cause a scene, start a boycott... The mindset right now is, only I matter. And if you don't get your way? Throw a tantrum like a 3yr old.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
That is the bigger problem with the world right now. All too often, instead of saying, well this isnt for me, and just doing something else. They ignore rules, cause a scene, start a boycott... The mindset right now is, only I matter. And if you don't get your way? Throw a tantrum like a 3yr old.
I’m at Epcot right now. 99% mask compliance, literal walk on’s, test track and frozen included. Selfishly this might be the best experience I’ve ever had as an adult at this park. CM’s are in great spirits regardless of the situation they are in. I’m at the “relaxation station“ at Rose and Crown enjoying a Guinness enjoying the atomosphere without the crowds. Not sustainable for Disney but if you can and are comfortable going to the parks, now is the time.

Last edited:

OG Runner

I’m at Epcot right now. 99% mask compliance, literal walk on’s, test track and frozen included. Selfishly this might be the best experience I’ve ever had as an adult at this park. CM’s are in great spirits regardless of the situation they are in. I’m at the “relaxation station“ at Rose and Crown enjoying a Guinness enjoying the atomosphere without the crowds. Not sustainable for Disney but if you can and are comfortable going to the parks, now is the time.

Have one for me, living vicariously in the Northeast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom