When will Ratatouille open at EPCOT?

thomas998

You can see park availability for any of the groups, using the toggle bar.
Guess I've linked to the wrong site then, All I see is a calendar that shows all parks are available across the board from now until whenever. Don't see any way to look at groups.

SoFloMagic

Guess I've linked to the wrong site then, All I see is a calendar that shows all parks are available across the board from now until whenever. Don't see any way to look at groups.
On desktop, I only see one calendar. On mobile, it gives 3 options which you see here :
Screenshot_20200811-232926_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200811-084434_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200811-232902_Chrome.jpg

disneygeek90

On desktop, I only see one calendar. On mobile, it gives 3 options which you see here :
View attachment 490287View attachment 490289
View attachment 490290
Just make sure you're using this link on desktop/mobile.

matt9112

I would guess next spring at the earliest.

Nothing at wdw can be characterized as such...locals “augment” the attendance at all times.

72% of those polled in the US are not comfortable attending an amusement park.

BOOM! Problem remains.

That sounds like a bet the house would cover

Well most of the us population on paper lives in places where there locked down and the virus is the end of humanity (eye roll) i think theres alot of desire by florida residents to go...this is evidence by the pass holder calendar demand. Disney in the short term should lean in on local residents harder. Everyone in the north east and obviously foreign visitors are gone (they cant visit due to restrictions or are hiding from the apocalypse) for now disney should suck up what they can locally. Than transition back to a world destination when that makes sense.

britdaw

It's going to be a draw attendance-wise when it opens, so I think it will be opened sometime this year. Disney needs all the help it can get right now in regards to something new and shiny.
Exactly my thoughts, too. They're going to do everything they can to boost attendance as soon as all this COVID-19 mess is over.

matt9112

and it's gone again :(

Do we have any real numbers? How many spots are there? I also think no shows should have some kind of recourse atm...not sure how thay could ever be done but if your not going to make it cancel it....
Edit i guess it dosen't matter that i cant buy my ap back because i could never actually go.

nickys

Premium Member
Do we have any real numbers? How many spots are there? I also think no shows should have some kind of recourse atm...not sure how thay could ever be done but if your not going to make it cancel it....
Edit i guess it dosen't matter that i cant buy my ap back because i could never actually go.
Someone posted that there is a penalty clause written in to the system. I think it was three no-shows and you get a 30 day ban on making more reservations. Whether they’ll actually invoke that I don’t know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom