Haven't been to Disney World in 365 days

reptar77

It's official! Today marks the first time in 19 yrs that we have missed a year at Disney World :arghh:. I'm actually surprised about how sad we are about it. We have plans tonight to order pizza and watch Mickey Mouse shorts on Disney Plus. Maybe I can even find Lambert.

Last edited:

mf1972

we’ve been going every year since our honeymoon in 2000. we were going to celebrate our 20th anniversary on this trip, but in the process of cancelling. there’s always next year.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Sadly it will be 732 days from the departure from our last trip to our check in for the next in 2021. Thanks Covid. The upside is we will have a bigger budget to work with and will enable us to enhance the recovery trip. Our longest Disney drought was when DS was in High School. That was 4 years worth of misery waiting to go back.

Upvote 0

NickMaio

It's official! Today marks the first time in 19 yrs that we have missed a year at Disney World :arghh:. I'm actually surprised about how sad we are about it. We have plans tonight to order pizza and watch Mickey Mouse shorts on Disney Plus. Maybe I can even find Lambert.
Yup us too in July.
Sadly the malaise gets worse. Its wild how WDW became part of our annual experience.
We all miss it even our 3 year old. My wife and I have gone every year for 15 years. Ever summer, even when we said we should take a break 😁.
Hang in there....next summer with fingers crossed.

Upvote 0

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Last trip for me was late Jan. Attempting the "Comeback" the week before Labor Day. So far, so good. Not on Property but very close (Gaylord). Mission is Green at this point.

Upvote 0

Pirate Magic

I feel your pain!!!! This would have been our 20th consecutive year we have been going down to Disney. We are broken hearted that this is happening...😭😩😢☹️😞

Upvote 0

John park hopper

Our last trip was May 2019 being in the age group high risk and the wife takes a med that affects her immune system we may not go again until there is a viable vaccine. Has there been any link to people who have gone to WDW and covid ?

Upvote 0

JohnD

My last trip was MLK weekend in 2019. I had expected my next trip to be more than 365 days (actually 366) with a planned trip in March. Well, we all know how that turned out. Maybe May? Nope. Okay, October. Looks like that one is still on.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Our last trip was May 2019 being in the age group high risk and the wife takes a med that affects her immune system we may not go again until there is a viable vaccine. Has there been any link to people who have gone to WDW and covid ?
Ive seen a couple of reports where it was stated that someone who tested positive had recently been to Disney... but nothing that specifically tied their case to it being contracted from being specifically at Disney. One of those reports that it was incidental from the timing. With all the contacts people have everywhere they go, I cant believe any case can specifically tie getting covid from one place.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom