What effect has Covid have on the 50th anniversary

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
At least they're guaranteed to have Ratatouille, Guardians, and Tron... Three brand new attractions, hopefully popular enough to drive in some more money (especially if restrictions ever get lifted).

On top of that, there's still the new Star Wars land drawing in attention... Not sure how popular Railway still is.

spock8113

Ahhh, don't worry! It's all going away when the weather gets warmer? Wait! It's already warmer in Florida?
I would think Disney would want in on developing a vaccine just so they can open their parks again.
Mary Poppins could whip it up and follow it with a spoon full of sugar. She could call it:
Supercovidrealsuspiciousfaucifixmytosis in liquid form! Hum-diddidily-hum-dilleye, Hum-diddidily-hum-dilleye

DMMDMM

We have reservations for the 50th. A few days at CB and then a few days at Poly. My wife and I stopped at Disney for one night on our honeymoon, it was also the 25th. At this point all I need to be satisfied on the 50th is being able to see the fireworks from the Poly beach, half drunk from Trader Sam's, and to have not worn a mask at any time on vacation. Bonus would be some 50th **** merch.
Hotels reservations only go to September 26, 2021 right now?

John park hopper

Original Poster
Ahhh, don't worry! It's all going away when the weather gets warmer? Wait! It's already warmer in Florida?
I would think Disney would want in on developing a vaccine just so they can open their parks again.
Mary Poppins could whip it up and follow it with a spoon full of sugar. She could call it:
Supercovidrealsuspiciousfaucifixmytosis in liquid form! Hum-diddidily-hum-dilleye, Hum-diddidily-hum-dilleye
I remember getting the polio vaccine on a sugar cube can't remember if Mary Poppins gave it to me

TTA94

So when does everyone think Disney will release reservations for booking past that Sept deadline they’re currently sitting on?

Im sure they deliberately cut reservations off for that week. If I had to guess I’d say they won’t allow reservations for awhile until they see if it’s even necessary to keep the reservation system going during that timeframe. And that they probably won’t know/decide until early next year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom