What's the best dish at Jiko The Cooking Place?

What's the best dish at Jiko The Cooking Place?

• Tour of Africa

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Moroccan Lamb Shank

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Grilled Wild Boar Tenderloin

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Bone-In Grilled Rib-Eye

• Peri Peri Chicken

• Oak-grilled Filet Mignon

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Sustainable Vulcan-spiced Fish

• Botswana-style Beef Short Rib

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Coconut-Curry Shrimp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cape Malay Seafood Curry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Starwalker

Original Poster
One of Disney World's best locations to dine is Jiko The Cooking Place at Animal Kingdom Lodge. What's the best dish to order when dining at Jiko The Cooking Place?

Hockey89

One of Disney World's best locations to dine is Jiko The Cooking Place at Animal Kingdom Lodge. What's the best dish to order when dining at Jiko The Cooking Place?
I haven't been in a while but knowing the Disney crowd I bet they sell a lot of Filet and Rib Eye.

It doesn't impact my choices but I hate the mark up on lamb shanks and short ribs. You can get grass fed at WF for 6 bucks a pound... That is a hell of a mark up....

John park hopper

The times we were at JIKO the menu changes I have had elk which was outstanding and buffalo which was great also. Not on your list. Have never been disappointed eating at JIKO

fizzieee

The short rib wasn't the dish that I got (i believe i had one of their vegetarian dishes, the Koki Corn), but I distinctly remember my fiance having the short ribs and they were delicious. The meat was falling apart it was so tender.

Also, not a main dish, but I have to give a shout out to the Bobotie Mac & Cheese. It's SO GOOD.

HouCuseChickie

I can't vote b/c I've only eaten there once, but I had the short rib back in January and it was delicious. They had to change up a few things due to some dietary needs, but I was really happy with it and would order it again.

49380371211_8a68125761.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom