News New Florida Resident Disney Magic Flex Ticket from $49 per day

disneygeek90

Whole bunch of nothing in reality, toll booth lane for a month, Express Pass moved an hour up because parks are closing earlier and since they cancelled the Halloween Horror nights had to replace the free ticket with a park ticket.
2 hours, and I'll take it.

How is Disney compensating for charging for passes that include Water Parks right now? And park hopping? And no blackout dates?

legwand77

2 hours, and I'll take it.

How is Disney compensating for charging for passes that include Water Parks right now? And park hopping? And no blackout dates?
ah yes you are correct, thanks for some reason I read 3:00pm, with that being valid for only a month and half , I am thinking they are planning to go back to regular hours in October.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Best deal I've seen in a long time. I grabbed a 4 day ticket, on top of my AP. Was completely worth squeezing in extra days of HS and 2 days going with friends last weekend that had already been full for AP's. I have one day left for HS, probably this weekend.

Still kind of annoying that I had to pay to go on top of my AP I already have, but it is what it is with the current system.
Lol...what?

I think they have an antidote for this...👨🏻‍⚕️

Magic Feather

Not really, last years offer was released September 5th, so pretty close to the same time.

plus last years could be used until Feb, this year only up till December, probably one reason it is cheaper this year.
When it comes to crowd levels, Mid-July and early September are pretty much on the polar opposite sides of the spectrum (when there isn’t an economy disrupting pandemic).

Epcot82Guy

As a new local resident, Universal is getting my money currently since Disney is very clearly thumbing its nose. I get the arguments, but blocking AP sales just for this discount is a huge barrier. I bought one only because a friend is in town and I promised I would go. And when I visit Disney Springs and the resorts, I'm much less likely to buy food or merch because I have the bad taste in my mouth. Where I typically now always buy things at Universal. If Disney have any type of pass option, it would be strongly reversed. I get it's one person, but feeling appreciated has a tangible return now and in the future.

Giss Neric

It feels like only Disney doesn't value AP holders. Even the regional parks are giving their pass holders something by adding next season for free.
Disney AP holders are also significantly higher than Universal APs, like triple times more. If you have less people to worry, less problems.

JoeCamel

Yes they extended to meet the number of closed days, Disney did the same and added an extra month, Universal did not add the extra month
They added in a month on mine on top of the closure days. I'm not arguing with them but I doubt I will use it in any case so it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom