News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Magic Feather

No insider information just cobbling together different rumors and such. We're welcomed to the Xandarian outpost and they teach us about how their technology has allowed for a green/energy sustainable society. A field trip is arranged for us to visit Xandar and see their progress first hand. We board our vehicles to wormhole jump across the galaxy but something goes wrong and we end up launching backwards and jumping back in time. We see the origins of the xandar/the universe/big energy explosions while listening to 70's pop rock before somehow slingshotting ourselves back to the present day. Probably some conclusion scene where they say, whoops that got out of hand but hey you learned a few things about science/energy.
On the right track. If you would be content with this storyline, you will likely be content with Cosmic Rewind.

Chris767

Does anyone have any idea or estimate how much queue space this is meant to hold before overflowing outside? Like are we talking a Flight of Passage/ Rise length of queue? Which is what I would imagine if this is meant to be Epcot’s big draw

October82

Does anyone have any idea or estimate how much queue space this is meant to hold before overflowing outside? Like are we talking a Flight of Passage/ Rise length of queue? Which is what I would imagine if this is meant to be Epcot’s big draw

The majority of the old UoE building is for the queue and load/unload, so I would expect plenty of interior queue space.

Magic Feather

Indy at DL still holds that medal I believe.
DL Indy is definitely the longest if you were to draw a straight line from the entrance marquee to load, but if you account for the loads of winding FoP does (whereas Indy’s queue is mostly a straight-ish line from Point A to B with switchbacks contained to the very beginning and end) I think the walking Distance might actually be longer for FoP.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
DL Indy is definitely the longest if you were to draw a straight line from the entrance marquee to load, but if you account for the loads of winding FoP does (whereas Indy’s queue is mostly a straight-ish line from Point A to B with switchbacks contained to the very beginning and end) I think the walking Distance might actually be longer for FoP.
I‘ll try and measure it but it’s.... difficult.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
But is it longer than the walk from the lobby to my room at Kidani?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom