Rider Swap?

JIMINYCR

When all the Covid changes started, Disney had announced that it would still allow rider swap. When you get your MB scanned by a CM you are then directed to an alternate line which is the one that used to be used for the FP line.

Gillyanne

Piggy backing off of this one, anyone know if they kind of do a 'backwards" rider swap? My nephew is tall enough to ride more things this year, but my mom doesn't do much more than like HM, Pooh, things like that. He and my niece are both under 7 (or whatever the ride by yourself age is) so they'd both have to ride with me, but some rides there's not enough room in the seat (like barnstormer). Granted with waits currently, it may not be that big of an issue, but would I be able to do something where it's the same person (me) that comes back each time, but with a different kid while the non-rider watches the other?

Hockey89

Piggy backing off of this one, anyone know if they kind of do a 'backwards" rider swap? My nephew is tall enough to ride more things this year, but my mom doesn't do much more than like HM, Pooh, things like that. He and my niece are both under 7 (or whatever the ride by yourself age is) so they'd both have to ride with me, but some rides there's not enough room in the seat (like barnstormer). Granted with waits currently, it may not be that big of an issue, but would I be able to do something where it's the same person (me) that comes back each time, but with a different kid while the non-rider watches the other?
No

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom