Ft.Wilderness campground merch

ELG13

Original Poster
Is there somewhere online I can find merchandise from ft.wilderness? I've found a few things for other resorts on the shop Disney app but no luck with Ft Wilderness.

castlecake2.0

I don’t see it online but when I was there last week they had a towel, mug, t shirts, camping chair, and a couple pins oh and a drink koozie

ELG13

Original Poster
I don’t see it online but when I was there last week they had a towel, mug, t shirts, camping chair, and a couple pins oh and a drink koozie
Yeah I would love to purchase something and we won't be down there until next year and that's up in the air.

ELG13

Original Poster
We'll be there in October, what specifically were you looking for?
Not sure really. Mostly curious at what they have and wanted to see if anything caught my eye. I got a long sleeve shirt the last time we went and it was a weird fit so I don't wear it often. The front of the shirt went really high and the neck of it sat up as high as a turtle neck lol.

stratman50th

Not sure really. Mostly curious at what they have and wanted to see if anything caught my eye. I got a long sleeve shirt the last time we went and it was a weird fit so I don't wear it often. The front of the shirt went really high and the neck of it sat up as high as a turtle neck lol.
That seems to be all Disney merch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom