D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

Hmmm... do they adjust the LE numbers based on demand? What they should do is reduce the price If the "Limited" edition isn't so limited.
Nope. The first two rounds were 100, then the next two were 200, now we're at 300. They've been increasing slowly. I'm hoping they learned their lesson from how fast Imagination sold out.

So while they've been going up, it doesn't change during the release of the round of posters.

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
Nope. The first two rounds were 100, then the next two were 200, now we're at 300. They've been increasing slowly. I'm hoping they learned their lesson from how fast Imagination sold out.

So while they've been going up, it doesn't change during the release of the round of posters.

I am purchasing through my list and would buy regardless, however, I do find it bothersome that the edition size changes without notice. My Germany poster arrived, marked 193/200, and I had to call to learn that IT had uploaded the wrong edition size.

trainplane3

I am purchasing through my list and would buy regardless, however, I do find it bothersome that the edition size changes without notice. My Germany poster arrived, marked 193/200, and I had to call to learn that IT had uploaded the wrong edition size.
I wish the edition size was 1000 from the beginning. The price doesn't bother me at all, I just want the posters (that I like). But yet I've been waking up at insane hours for the past months to buy some stuff they attached a stupid low number to.

Better yet, make a limited series at a low run, individually numbered, premium material and price. Then also have a unlimited run with posters the same size but on cheaper material, un-numbered and for (let's say) $40. Everyone wins.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Has anyone found decently priced frames for these posters? I've gone the Ikea route before but wanted to see if someone else found better frames.

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
It seems as though they may have overestimated demand for these four posters. All four are still available, even The American Adventure, which had sold out around 9:30 AM EST and later became available with another 100 posters.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
It seems as though they may have overestimated demand for these four posters. All four are still available, even The American Adventure, which had sold out around 9:30 AM EST and later became available with another 100 posters.
It seems odd that they would increase the number for the least popular posters of the series. You'd think they would increase to 300 to 500 for the Vintage FW attractions/pavilions and not for the WS countries. Either way these are such beautiful prints and its any understatement to call them posters because they are much more than that IMO.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Really wanna pull the trigger on AA but the $90 price tag is scaring me
I look at it as art, obviously not hand painted or anything like that, but I truly get joy when I'm in my home office and look up and see the few that I have. Whether it increases in value in a moot point for me

Side note, if you want to wait to think about buying one and they sell out, I might have an extra I can sell you for the same price of course. I have a friend who ended up not wanting one.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Ikea has frames that are 19 3/4 by 27 1/2 inches, in a bunch of colors. They range around 14.99 to 24.99 per frame. They certainly aren't custom but they will do for now.

By the way, three of the four releases from Monday are still up at the store. I'm guessing the sweet spot for the WS posters is 200 and the future world old and new around 300.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Of course when I make up my mind that I want to get the AA poster it’s gone. :banghead: Guess I’ll try for Soarin’ whenever that releases.
I’ve got an extra coming to me that I really don’t intend to keep. Let me know if you’re interested, I can sell it to you at the original price of course.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom