Trip Report It's been 6 years and a global pandemic, but we are back!

Our last trip to WDW was during the summer of 2014. We have since visited six European countries and traveled across the USA (more than once), but we are ready to return to Disneyworld! We began planning over a year ago, fresh on the heels or our latest European adventure. We asked our kids where they wanted to go next summer (2020), Europe or Disney, and they chose Disney (thankfully as we would not be allowed to travel to Europe this summer). I have to say, as much as I enjoyed our visits to Europe, I'm very excited to return to Walt Disney World. So many of our early family adventures were to Disney and I'm excited to be there again now that our kids are older. So much to share since our last visit, and so much to say about our upcoming trip. So much has changed since our original reservation, including a global pandemic. Updates soon!

coachwnh

Original Poster
Good Morning. Our last day in Walt Disney World. We have breakfast this morning at Topolino's Terrace at 8:50. Maddy decided last night she would rather ride Flight of Passage and Na'vi River one more time, so she was up early and headed for the bus to Animal Kingdom before 7! There was no issue getting her scheduled for the park even though it was the night before. We get the Magical Express to the airport at 11:25.

LisaBelle

The pictures of your final day at MK brought tears to my eyes! Loved the picture of all of you holding hands and walking toward the castle! Thank you so much for sharing your report with us. It was enlightening to see the parks and crowd levels during the reopening. I’ve missed your reports the past few years and am so happy your family was able to have such a great trip back to Disney. I love that Maddy headed out to AK this morning! Enjoy your breakfast and have a safe trip home.

coachwnh

Original Poster
E65988A9-476F-44AD-8DF7-5EB61E4F8E82.jpeg
401EB66C-729A-491C-A747-3C847C56FEF4.jpeg
0FF8D260-3A96-4997-9C35-EFEDF5169276.jpeg
6847C551-933C-4F65-8933-2228ABEB2AA8.jpeg
8925D27B-8C61-4E3F-8ED2-48C9359511BD.jpeg

coachwnh

Original Poster
So enjoyed following along. Love the shot of you guys from the back holding hands! Have a safe trip home and thanks for taking us all along! 😍
Safe travels!
Was going to say the same about that photo, and of the last one of the four of you as well. 😍 Thanks for sharing and have a safe trip home
Ditto the comments about the photo walking towards the castle. Beautiful
I hope you have a safe trip home! Thank you for sharing your trip with us all.
Joining in with others here - Love the photo of you all walking to the castle, and really enjoyed following your adventures. Hope it's not another 6 years till we can come along with you.
So enjoyed your pictures and trip reporting, I hate the last day packing getting ready to leave it's so depressing but the bright side is you can plan he next trip. Have a safe trip home
The pictures of your final day at MK brought tears to my eyes! Loved the picture of all of you holding hands and walking toward the castle! Thank you so much for sharing your report with us. It was enlightening to see the parks and crowd levels during the reopening. I’ve missed your reports the past few years and am so happy your family was able to have such a great trip back to Disney. I love that Maddy headed out to AK this morning! Enjoy your breakfast and have a safe trip home.
Looked like such a fun trip. It was fun to follow along with your family. Have a safe trip home.
Thank you so much for letting us enjoy your trip. Safe travels back to your other home! 😊
Thanks so much for taking the time to stay live for us to live through your family!

Thank you all for following along and the well wishes as we travel back to PA. I will definitely write up a summary of the resort and our overall park experience once I get home.

Thanks again,

Bill

coachwnh

Original Poster
@coachwnh thanks for taking along for a great ride. What an awesome 2 weeks for you and your family - so happy we could be a part of it!

Safe travels tomorrow!
So happy you and your family were a part of it. The dinner at Raglan Road was a definite highlight of this trip. As Sterg said, it was so natural. I wish you all the best. Hope to meet again soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom