MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

Tony Perkis

Ignore him. Apparently someone in baseball getting hurt is funny because of the team theyre on but in the same breath a football player getting suspendedfor using a helmet as a weapon is okay.
I didn’t say that.

I have never once said hitting someone with a helmet is ok. I said it wasn’t worthy of a lifetime ban and he should/would get a 6 game suspension.

And I was correct.

If you’re going to make baseless accusations and lie about things, bring receipts.

Last edited:

mf1972

15D837DC-0FEA-4E75-907C-8CA24585D89D.jpeg

21stamps

Nothing fake about it, if, big IF, the season actually concludes with a World Series it all counts.

Now if Yu Darvish can figure out the league figured him out and he needs to adapt I can safely predict my Cubbies will win this years World Series.

Ok, weird shortened season with new temporary rules

Tony Perkis

Then this happened:
At some point, the MLB is going to have to make the call that postseason contention will be on a winning percentage basis, even with teams playing a different total of games.

I would assume they’d install a threshold teams have to hit (45 games played? 50? 52? That’s up for debate).

MattC

If they haven’t already, the MLB needs to expedite testing for the Atlanta Braves, who the Marlins scrimmaged with last week.

We have already had some guys test positive leading up to the season. But yeah, need to test again.

In other Braves news: Mike Foltynewicz was DFA'd after another rough performance last night. Hope he can find his stuff again somewhere.

Tony Perkis

For anyone keeping track at home:

Opposing pitchers vs. Astros suspended: 1

Astros players in the cheating scandal suspended: 0

Rob Manfred is a joke.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom