Pre-Trip I Just Can't Wait.....

...not to be king, but to get back "home"!! I just booked our 2021 trip, to celebrate my daughter graduating high school and the 50th anniversary of WDW, and I couldn't be more excited!! We will be staying at the Carribean Beach resort for 8 days (our first time in a moderate resort), and my son is over-the-moon excited about the pirate room we booked for him. I'm excited for that amazing pool, myself, and the beautiful water views and architecture around the resort- the photographer in me is chomping at the bit to get some great shots!!
I am literally praying, though, that all this COVID-19 mess will be under control by then and we won't have to wear masks and practice social distancing by that point in time. I have a heart condition and I can't handle the heat, so wearing a mask all day in Florida heat would be a recipe for disaster for me.
Those who have stayed at CBR, what was your favorite part of the resort?

k8einwdw

How exciting! Caribbean Beach is definitely an underappreciated resort. The grounds are beautiful, and I just love all of the colorful architecture. We loved that they have two quick service spots - Centertown Market in the main building, and Spyglass Grill over by the pirate rooms. I will say, Caribbean Beach is a massive resort with quite a few bus stops, so I would recommend planning extra time if you're trying to catch a bus somewhere.

britdaw

Original Poster
How exciting! Caribbean Beach is definitely an underappreciated resort. The grounds are beautiful, and I just love all of the colorful architecture. We loved that they have two quick service spots - Centertown Market in the main building, and Spyglass Grill over by the pirate rooms. I will say, Caribbean Beach is a massive resort with quite a few bus stops, so I would recommend planning extra time if you're trying to catch a bus somewhere.
Thanks for the heads up!! My son has autism and can't handle the buses, so we take our vehicle everywhere. But it's good to know it's a huge resort!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom