News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

jt04

Not disappointed in the decision. Holding out hope for an E ticket someday and now that can be put back on the table eventually.

Alice, PPF and Poppins all could work. Mr Toad also.

jt04

BTW, those doubting we could see more e tickets in WS, the response to Rat just might change priorities.

BTW2, WS needs a thrill ride such as a coaster. IMO.

IveBeenJack

BTW, those doubting we could see more e tickets in WS, the response to Rat just might change priorities.

BTW2, WS needs a thrill ride such as a coaster. IMO.

I personally would not class Ratatouille as an E-Ticket. Sure it will be very popular, but it doesn't offer that level of thrill or cutting edge ride system/technology that an E-Ticket is supposed too.

I've been on Ratatouille many times, and it's ok, but the 3D really doesn't work well, looks blurred, you can see the animation sequences end their cycle, and get ready for reset. I think people will like it, but I'm concerned that expectations are a little high for Rat.

jt04

I personally would not class Ratatouille as an E-Ticket. Sure it will be very popular, but it doesn't offer that level of thrill or cutting edge ride system/technology that an E-Ticket is supposed too.

I've been on Ratatouille many times, and it's ok, but the 3D really doesn't work well, looks blurred, you can see the animation sequences end their cycle, and get ready for reset. I think people will like it, but I'm concerned that expectations are a little high for Rat.

It's a borderline call. Certainly will be an E for younger guests.

Some have suggested it may be a bit more technologically advanced than Paris but not sure.

I think it will draw crowds and hopefully a lot of 💵 to the pavilion. Then it could have a domino effect around the WS. In the long term.

Last edited:

Crazydisneyfanluke

I believe so. Heck even Japan actually still has the show building i believe. Im all for them putting well thought out attractions into WS, and that was the original plan, but this one didnt seem like it was going to be any good either way, so im kinda ok.

I wished they did back in the day, no IP would have been shoved down our throats.

Fuji became Everest per rumor.

AK needed that addition badly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom