Passholder and Florida Resident merchandise discounts - September 2020

LiterallyNobody

My first insider scoop! Expect a 30% AP discount within days on merch. Also TiW is no longer being sold at this time but may be soon.

TiW was useless really to anyone that was not a local/passholder. Now that passholders can barely get in the parks, it is even more pointless. Make sense it is being paused for now.

note2001

Would be so nice if they'd offer any kind of an AP discount online. I gave up even looking at their website what seems eons ago because there was no consistency to sales and discounts. What was $20 today would be $8 tomorrow and $15 the next. Just offer AP discounts.

hopemax

CM's have a 50% discount right now.

*shakes my head at my 73 year old Dad who decided to visit Disney Springs today, because "he needed to go to the bank (Partners)." At least he said it wasn't crowded at all, and I know he's been missing an Earl of Sandwich roast beef sandwich.

Disstevefan1

I really do think WDW just wants to sell as much merchandise as fast as possible while they are open and can do it, not knowing what the future may hold.

Remember Crazy Eddie? EVERYTHING MUST GO NOW! 😀

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
As soon as they do a 70% discount on passes...I’m there 😉👍🏻

TiW was useless really to anyone that was not a local/passholder. Now that passholders can barely get in the parks, it is even more pointless. Make sense it is being paused for now.

Incorrect. It’s very valuable for an AP...even if Florida residents can’t use them to the full extent.

What’s useless is the dining plan. Hope that is gone...but that’s wishful thinking

Ldno

And if you invest that 30% discount in Br'er Rabbit, Bear and Fox plush, you can really see a return on your investment.
If you can find it at the park at this rate.. haha

does 30% seem like a desperate attempt to save face and get customers to spend at the parks? Or they being that nice? Hehehe

durangojim

Original Poster
If you can find it at the park at this rate.. haha

does 30% seem like a desperate attempt to save face and get customers to spend at the parks? Or they being that nice? Hehehe
I’ve been thanked so many times by CMs for coming to the parks and resorts in the parks 3 days and not because I’m someone special. I always let them know how much we appreciate them and their response has always been gracious but also appreciative that guests are willing to come back to WDW. I really do get the sense that the majority of them love that they’re working again and get to interact with guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom