Jurassic Park Rollercoaster Coming To Universals Islands Of Adventure?

Lintemuthstudios

Apparently the ending to this ride is to be a bit better than expected according to Alicia Stella. There will be an enclosed show scene for the brake run, possibly involving running Velociraptors.

ToTBellHop

I can now exclusively reveal that since Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson are busy/not contractually obligated, this will be called “Luna Lovegood and the Escape from Isla Nublar“. Guests will join Luna Lovegood and Ravenclaw friends on their exciting summer travels to Jurassic World, culminating with a chilling encounter with world-renowned prehistoric wandmaker, Raptorvander, who reminds them that even in Jurassic World, “the (*edible and available for purchase after riding) wand chooses the wizard!”

JoeCamel

I can now exclusively reveal that since Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson are busy/not contractually obligated, this will be called “Luna Lovegood and the Escape from Isla Nublar“. Guests will join Luna Lovegood and Ravenclaw friends on their exciting summer travels to Jurassic World, culminating with a chilling encounter with world-renowned prehistoric wandmaker, Raptorvander, who reminds them that even in Jurassic World, “the (*edible and available for purchase after riding) wand chooses the wizard!”
Plays for me. Ravenclaw forever and Luna ain't bad either

ToTBellHop

Plays for me. Ravenclaw forever and Luna ain't bad either
0626EA90-C0A6-4E90-A902-F0C19493856A.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom