Disney's Encanto, from the makers of Zootopia

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
https:///2020/06/new-disney-animate...isney Animation,is gifted with magical powers

"The project is called Encanto and it is based on a Brazilian family where all but one little girl is gifted with magical powers."

Could this be the film that gets adapted into an attraction for the future Brazil pavilion?

jt04

https:///2020/06/new-disney-animate...isney Animation,is gifted with magical powers

"The project is called Encanto and it is based on a Brazilian family where all but one little girl is gifted with magical powers."

Could this be the film that gets adapted into an attraction for the future Brazil pavilion?

Doubt Brazil is happening now. Too much needed in Future World and MK. IMO.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Thread in the Disney movie section...

To be set in Colombia. (Video will jump to it.)

Heppenheimer

I was watching The Three Cabarellos a few weeks ago for the first time in a few decades. It was interesting that in the 1940s, Disney actually featured the musical talents of native Brazilians and Mexicans, rather than some hired guns from Tin Pan Alley to write vaguely Latin-sounding tunes watered down for an American audience. The results are amazing. My two-year old was dancing for most of the film.

I really hope they go this route again, and not the generic Broadway-style tunes they mostly use now. I think samba is due for a comeback...

HairyChest

Am I the only one that doesn't like Lin Manuel's music? I think the music from frozen , princess and the frog and others are way better then some of the music he's made (Hamilton, that crab song in Moana was yuck, Mary Poppins Returns music was unmemorable, etc.).

Raineman

Am I the only one that doesn't like Lin Manuel's music? I think the music from frozen , princess and the frog and others are way better then some of the music he's made (Hamilton, that crab song in Moana was yuck, Mary Poppins Returns music was unmemorable, etc.).
The Sherman brothers>>>>>>>almost any other Disney songwriters.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member

Only one character without powers is the opposite of Frozen --> melting is opposite of freezing --> melt by fire --> Fire Mountain --> Encanto Mountain is coming!

connecting-the-dots.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom