News Disney will resume Walt Disney World Resort 2020 theme park ticket sales and Disney Resort hotel bookings July 9

VinylNation

We have a 4-day pass (4 days from 9/17 to 9/23), and because of the length of our trip and the amount of days you have to use them, we also had to buy a 1-day pass à la carte (for 9/15).

Last week I made park reservations for the 4-day pass with no problems. Now, I need to make a reservation for the 1-day passes we added on today, but the system tells me we do not have any days available. I assume it is looking at the 4-day pass by itself.

Has anyone ran into this problem yet and figured out a way around it? It seems the system only looks at one set of tickets for each User Name and doesn't look for multiple sets of tickets.

VinylNation

We have a 4-day pass (4 days from 9/17 to 9/23), and because of the length of our trip and the amount of days you have to use them, we also had to buy a 1-day pass à la carte (for 9/15).

Last week I made park reservations for the 4-day pass with no problems. Now, I need to make a reservation for the 1-day passes we added on today, but the system tells me we do not have any days available. I assume it is looking at the 4-day pass by itself.

Has anyone ran into this problem yet and figured out a way around it? It seems the system only looks at one set of tickets for each User Name and doesn't look for multiple sets of tickets.
I spent an hour-and-a-half on hold, but they were really helpful. They said this is a problem they have been having with people having more than one pass at a time. He was able to resolve the issue, but it looks like you'll have to call until the system starts to recognize this automatically.

Goofnut1980

I wonder when I can renew my AP for next year. We can't book park days at all for next year because our AP expires in March, and we go in April. LOL.. jokes on us I guess!

Miss Bella

Contact a TA from @Kingdom Konsultant for help. I work with @wannabeBelle (Partners in crime) but all are great to work with.
I modified an existing reservation. I wanted two real beds my choices were Riviera, CR, Poly, CBR and Pop. I chose Riviera, although Poly was one hundred dollars less. It's really hard to pass up Poly and I could change my mind, but I liked the idea of an all indoor resort during the rainy season. On the other hand, how often do you see 40% at the Poly? Poly was the first resort we stayed at in 2010 and haven't been able to stomach the prices since 2011. I'm a little torn.

The positives to Riviera are the onsite gym and great running trails, the sky liner, and its new. If there is some kind of tropical storm event everything is inside. I'm hoping for some good discounts in early 2021

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom