Mickey's Philharmagic survey

Marianne75

Original Poster
Feel free to move this if I'm in the wrong place. I received an email survey today about Mickey's Philharmagic. What did I think about the overall story, indvidual attraction elements, how did we decide to go see it - were we planning on it before we entered the park? As a time killer?, etc etc. It was a pretty detailed survey. Just wondering if anyone had heard any rumors about it getting a redo? I get surveys from Disney fairly regularly. This one just seemed oddly specific full of detail oriented questions.

TJJohn12

My wife received a similar survey today asking likely the same questions about SotMK and CoP. I'm assuming they're doing it across the park for random attractions.

EDIT: Just checked my email and had a link as well, but it says the survey is now closed. According to my wife, she was given a list of potential attractions she had experienced across the resort. After she answered, the survey asked about the two. She says, "it was mostly what I would call the less interesting, boring attractions, mixed in with a few popular things to choose from." The list included TSI, IASW, HM, CoP, TTBAB, MILF, Reflections of China, Frozen, Test Track, M:S, SM, Splash, "something pirates that wasn't PotC."

Last edited:

TeriofTerror

I got the same thing regarding Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail. The questions for both were the same, so they really weren't very applicable for Gorilla Falls.

Homemade Imagineering

lol I remember last summer when a survey for Disneyland’s IASW came out and I believe Len Testa brought it up on the Disney dish podcast and pushed a narrative that it was being replaced at DLR and the set pieces would move to Tokyo. He ended up being mistaken, and found out that there were surveys out for every attraction at the park.🤣

Last edited:

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

lol I remember last summer when a survey for Disneyland’s IASW came out and I believe Len Testa brought it up on the Disney dish podcast and pushed a narrative that it was being replaced at DLR and the set pieces would move to Tokyo. He ended up being mistaken, and found out that there were surveys out for every attraction at the park.🤣

Sounds like that's happening here lol.

Homemade Imagineering

Sounds like that's happening here lol.
I also found Len Testa’s explanation of the situation from last year.
371051DD-9870-4BE1-AF1B-B16C5A941F9A.jpeg

TinkerBelle8878

Maybe now these are being sent out in response to what indoor theater shows to open first with all the Covid restrictions/protocols? Are the surveys for things that aren't in the opening plans?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom