Imagineering a indoor Disneyland.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
This imagineering idea is of a Disneyland park completely indoors to balance out the weather either hot or cold. This will have IPs from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, The Simpsons, Avatar, and Blue Sky Studios along with original attractions.

Areas
—————
Ticket area
Walt Avenue
Adventureland
Pirate’s Cove
Frontierland
Victoria Square
Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge
Fantasyland
Mickey’s ToonTown
Toy Story Playland
Tomorrowland
Avengers Campus
Springfield
Pandora the World of Avatar
*untitled Blue Sky Studios area*

You may all now post.

Last edited:

EmFromPlanetEarth

for Springfield dont just copy the simpsons ride. i suggest a dark ride taking you on a tour of springfield, which is constantly interrupted by the simpsons. also a walkthrough of the simpsons house would be nice.

EmFromPlanetEarth

Springfield is going to be it’s own theme area in the park. So a dark ride touring Springfield wouldn’t make some sense.
I know, but like You tour the town, and Troy McClure could be in the saftey video. The Simpsons would intervene. think a bit like superstar limo, but with Simpsons, and done good. So you are basically tourists that are getting a guided tour. I think it makes sense. Are you saying you don’t think it makes sense?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Walt Avenue
———————-
Attractions
Walt Avenue Cinema

Shops
Julius Katz & Sons
Horace’s Pawn Shop
Oswald’s gas & oil
Elias & Company Department Store

Restaurants
Mortimer’s Market
Clarabelle’s Ice Cream Palor
Willie’s Churros

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I like to announce a new theme area will be joining this indoor Disneyland park. So ladies & gentleman, boys & girls.

Welcome to...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom