Jurassic Park Rollercoaster Coming To Universals Islands Of Adventure?

Tay

I’m more interested in theming vs the track it seems pretty close to WWOHP. Still pretty cool that this came up out of nowhere even though it’s been rumored for awhile. I love the use of the tight space. I’m excited in what IOA will become by the end of the decade.

tirian

More placemaking happening at the Velocicoaster site.

And rock work.

Is it too much to hope they theme the car maintenance shed that’s always near a coaster’s exit? It’s my least favorite part of exposed theme park coasters, from the Hulk to California Scream—uh, the Incredicoaster. I can accept exposed steel if it’s not a castle park, but I expect Disney and Uni to theme or hide the obvious maintenance area.

lazyboy97o

Is it too much to hope they theme the car maintenance shed that’s always near a coaster’s exit? It’s my least favorite part of exposed theme park coasters, from the Hulk to California Scream—uh, the Incredicoaster. I can accept exposed steel if it’s not a castle park, but I expect Disney and Uni to theme or hide the obvious maintenance area.
That’s the beauty of Jurassic Park! A large warehouse or large concrete walls would be perfect in theme as a paddock (see Jurassic World dark ride at Universal Studios Beijing).

Disneyhead'71

So here's how #tophatwatch is going.

9:05am

"Here for #tophatwatch! Whoot!"

20200708-091923.jpg

10:30am

Nothing happening, growling belly. Sooo...

Green Eggs and Ham Tots.

20200708-095008-2.jpg

11am

Still nothing happening with #tophatwatch but Mai Tai Oasis is OPEN!

20200708-111202.jpg

And.....it's raining. Snack time!!!

A California Roll with BBQ Eel and a Hot SakeX2.

20200708-120731.jpg

And still raining....Bahama Mama time.

received-583572615485652.jpg

Still raining....

20200708-133404.jpg

I hope you guys appreciate the pain and discomfort us theme park bloggers go through to bring you guys the most current construction pics.

/s

trr1

bioreconstruct
@bioreconstruct

Aerial look today at remaining track in the staging for the unannounced Jurassic Park roller coaster.

1594323893925.png

Aerial look at what remains in a staging area for the unannounced Jurassic Park roller coaster. Located a few miles from Islands of Adventure, in site of Universal's Epic Universe.
1594323931632.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom