Ray Fisher accuses Joss Whedon of gross/abusive/unprofessional behavior on Justice League set

Darkprime

Original Poster
Yikes. If this is true there's no way Disney/Marvel will work with him again. Which would be too bad. He would have been great for a Black Widow or Captain Marvel sequel.

champdisney

Ray Fisher comes from Broadway, Justice League was his theatrical debut. Snyder left due to personal issues and in came Wheadon. Wheadon brought in massive changes and considering that Joss Wheadon is a male-feminist, he most likely lashed out when people questioned him on set. Just my guess.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Ray Fisher comes from Broadway, Justice League was his theatrical debut. Snyder left due to personal issues and in came Wheadon. Wheadon brought in massive changes and considering that Joss Wheadon is a male-feminist, he most likely lashed out when people questioned him on set. Just my guess.

You might as well guess his Illuminati overlords dictated his actions.

Equally worthy guess.

Matt_Black

I remember hearing a story from somebody who attended a con that featured Charisma Carpenter and Julie Benz at a panel. Someone asked them about Whedon, and the two got quiet. Like really, uncomfortably quiet.

sedati

I remember hearing a story from somebody who attended a con that featured Charisma Carpenter and Julie Benz at a panel. Someone asked them about Whedon, and the two got quiet. Like really, uncomfortably quiet.
Was the question, "Do you think you would be here if it wasn't for Joss Whedon?"

Whedon's next project, "The Nevers" will likely get me to subscribe to HBO, the Snyder Cut will do no such thing.

Whedon seems to have been a horrible husband though I've only heard his wife's side of the story. I'll accept that. He has made some of my absolute favorite things and for the most part, seems to inspire loyalty from cast and crew alike. After Depp, I'm not going to fully burn anyone's reputation to the ground until I've heard at least both sides of a story (preferably three, always good to have a third-party chime in.)

Matt_Black

Joss certainly THINKS he's a male feminist.

All this hubbub got me to google the leaked Whedon Wonder Woman script from a few year's back, and this line from the introductory description got me.

"She is barefoot."

OF COURSE. Jiminy Crickets, Joss, can't you go ONE project without indulging in your foot fetish?!?

champdisney

Oh, it’s true...

DFC87DC3-6992-4D4A-8385-CFA43B3B399B.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom