Frozen 2 to be released November 22nd, 2019

brb1006

Apologize for bumping this thread, but the Frozen 2 Documentary "Into The Unknown" just arrived on Disney+ a few days ago. And there are some very interesting behind the scenes information (especially for "Show Yourself") for this movie. Especially the first 3 episodes.

NateD1226

Apologize for bumping this thread, but the Frozen 2 Documentary "Into The Unknown" just arrived on Disney+ a few days ago. And there are some very interesting behind the scenes information (especially for "Show Yourself") for this movie. Especially the first 3 episodes.
I watched it when it came out. I loved it! I was really interesting to see what people thought of all the different scenes and songs. I even saw some Raya and the Last Dragon art on the walls of the building which was cool.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yeah, the series was very enlightening.

The rigorous group evaluations they go through is the Pixar mode that Lasseter brought to Disney Animation.

Now, if they could only do that to Disney Studios (live action), too. If they did Artemis Fowl wouldn't have seen the light of day in its present form.

brb1006

I watched it when it came out. I loved it! I was really interesting to see what people thought of all the different scenes and songs. I even saw some Raya and the Lost Dragon art on the walls of the building which was cool.
I thought the film was called Raya and the Last Dragon.

NateD1226

Now, if they could only do that to Disney Studios (live action), too. If they did Artemis Fowl wouldn't have seen the light of day in its present form.
This!

I am really hoping that they can pull off these next few live action movies. Mulan got great reviews before covid, and Cruella, The Little Mermaid, and Peter Pan & Wendy sound promising.

brb1006

Just got finished watching the Disney+ Documentary series tonight. That was a very good watch, you get to hear some songs that were cut from the film.

Fox&Hound

Very interesting how much they struggled with "does this story make sense? who is calling to Elsa?" as a lot of people struggled to understand this movie. BEAUTIFUL animation but it was so convoluted by the end that many left the theatre saying "ummmm what just happened?" I think they knew the story was confusing but I admire the steps they take to try to right the ship.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom