News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

jaxonp

Someone posted on Twitter that they called the AP line and they said anyone booking more than 3 days will have their reservation cancelled and will have to redo this entire process on Wednesday.

I hope this is just the internet being stupid.

tissandtully

Someone posted on Twitter that they called the AP line and they said anyone booking more than 3 days will have their reservation cancelled and will have to redo this entire process on Wednesday.
Maybe if they didn't have a resort reservation? All mine are with Disney resorts. That'd be messed up if that was the case.

Goofnut1980

There is a large element of chance with these types of systems. System load is varying by the second, and you can be fortunate and arrive at low load moment in time. Others are less lucky and can be stuck for hours.
Been on since 7am.. still not to the page where I can make a reservation.. I finally got to space.. and now the page reloaded as a blank white screen.

Aries1975

Did you call to make a dining reservation? I can’t even sign in to make a dining reservation. Can’t get past the sign-in screen.

No. Without signing in, I clicked on make dining reservations. I chose 8/1, party of 2, 7pm. Show availability. I clicked on House of Blues and it gave me a sign-in screen to link the new dining reservation to My Disney Experience. Please note, this was 2 hours ago. The IT guys may have closed this "backdoor."

After lots of time "in orbit" I got to my plans. Apparently, that was the wrong way to go, because when I clicked "make park reservations," I got a white screen with no real data.

So, if you are able to log in, under the "my Disney experience" drop down menu, way below my plans is Disney Park Reservation System. This will take you to the instruction page. From the "how it works" page, I am back "in orbit" (which will make more sense when you see it) patiently waiting for reservations. Also, once you are signed in, keep moving to stay signed in. Or you will have to start over. Do not refresh if you see space mountain!

Good Luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom