News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Hcalvert

And they capped me at three days even though I have a resort reservation
I was able to book all 14 days of my reservation and my AP runs out July 8, but I have a renewal certificate in my account. I also have a split/split stay (Jambo-July 10-15, Poly 15-20, and Poly 20-24). So, you should have been able to book all your days.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Finally got through using Google Chrome in Incognito mode and logging in via the Dining Reservation hack. Still had to refresh a couple of different pages through that process. Glad that we got everything we wanted, but the system obviously leaves something greatly to be desired.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
What's the url again?

I'm not having any luck at all.

Go to reserve dining from the main Disneyworld page. Pick a random Disney Springs restaurant with availability and use that method to get logged into the system (avoids the pink castle page), but don't actually make the reservation. Then click on MDE and go to Park Reservation System. We did this in Chrome, in Incognito mode. Using that approach we also never got the timer. I did have to refresh a few times in the process to get pages to load correctly.

Aries1975

45 min on Castle. 6:40-7:25. Then logged in. Then 15 min blank blue screen. Then Stitch.

90 min on Castle. 7:45-9:15. I have entered my ID and password 10 times but keep getting Log-in screen.

It is beyond frustrating. Although, I am happy to hear others have succeeded. There is hope.

People seem to be having luck getting to the park reservation page by
  1. Start making a DS dining reservation to get logged in
  2. Cancel once you are logged in
  3. Click this link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-reservations/create-party/
YMMV

This worked for me! Although I had to re-link hotel reservations once in. Now in orbit. Fingers-crossed. Good luck everyone!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Finally got through using Google Chrome in Incognito mode and logging in via the Dining Reservation hack. Still had to refresh a couple of different pages through that process. Glad that we got everything we wanted, but the system obviously leaves something greatly to be desired.
Please post/share the dining url for @LAKid53 and everyone else who might need it. THANKS! :)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Go to reserve dining from the main Disneyworld page. Pick a random Disney Springs restaurant with availability and use that method to get logged into the system (avoids the pink castle page), but don't actually make the reservation. Then click on MDE and go to Park Reservation System. We did this in Chrome, in Incognito mode. Using that approach we also never got the timer. I did have to refresh a few times in the process to get pages to load correctly.

I can't even get that to work. 🤬

BoardwalkGlenn

I have 2 reseort reservations but get stopped after making 3 days saying I've reached my Park Pass limit.
So, I am a passholder and have a dvc reservation for 7 days. The system is only allowing me to make a park reservation for only 3 days. Shouldn't I be able to make park reservations for my entire stay?
im having a simliar issue but i got four days cause maybe of my reservation
Something is wrong for me, I can only book 3 days and have a reservation for that timeframe. Bummer and frustrated.
And they capped me at three days even though I have a resort reservation

Same for me. I have 2 DVC reservations for December and Gold Pass. I was capped at 3 days.

Ben_since_1971

I got in through the ADR backdoor and was able to get 5 of the 7 days reserved before I started getting the 'no availability' messages. This is for Sept 8-15 this year. I need Sept 14 & 15 and I will be set.

surfsupdon

Well I got in, finally, but it showed zero availability on any date. I have my resort and AP linked properly, as does everyone else. So there's that, and that's not nice, haha.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Using the ADR way, I get the Falcon...

I give up. I've spent too much time on this.

mitchk

I have been on here for over three hours been an orbit three times and then kicked off all three times.. I’m going in November has anyone gotten reservations for November yet

Mainahman

Make sure you reach out to get your booking moved. Disney said if you do not make a change from your not open resort to a new one within 7 days of trip, they will cancel your booking.
Even though we are in august. All Stars arent opening, so im trying the chat route to see if i can get answers, as i work. SO far still connecting.

Kman101

I can't even get that to work. 🤬

The dining trick worked for me.

I was able to get Magic Kingdom on July 11th, AK July 12th and DHS July 15th. The system runs really fast when it works. Very easy. I've waited for three hours so I get the frustration. Don't give up.

However, I'm an AP with a hotel reservation and it's limiting me to three. That's fine but it's a little confusing ... are AP's allowed to make reservations today by accident? Or is it a glitch? I don't need a reservation every day so I'm good with three but it's weird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom