News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

RaveOnEd

I’ve been on this thing since 6:45. My reservation is for August. It’s no one’s fault here at all but Disney shouldn’t have allowed everyone on this thing at once. This fun glitch could prevent people with approaching trips from getting in. Countdown at 11:46.
I agree. It should have been phases for people to use this. Some people need to chill and not worry about their 2021 reservations, when people are trying to get July and August of this year worked out.

Vipor51

So, I am a passholder and have a dvc reservation for 7 days. The system is only allowing me to make a park reservation for only 3 days. Shouldn't I be able to make park reservations for my entire stay?

olie64

So we got sep. but we have a reservation for december but it wont allow my wofe and i to get park passes but will allow my daughter..she on tickets( bought right before shut down for a trip this summer( we have AP that mean we can get my wife and i till after we go in september?

lol@U

Availability calendar is showing full availability still - has anyone been denied a date?
I have. We are there Monday-Sunday in October. Got Monday-Thursday, but Fri-Sun is gone. Can't go back and change Monday-Thursday either (not that i'd want to )

Error - "One or more parks are not available for Disney Park Pass Selections" - All 4 are grayed out.

olie64

So, I am a passholder and have a dvc reservation for 7 days. The system is only allowing me to make a park reservation for only 3 days. Shouldn't I be able to make park reservations for my entire stay?

im having a simliar issue but i got four days cause maybe of my reservation

duder

It will be interesting to see if/when park access starts running out.

Sucks that we are still in the dark on dining reservations, so we had to do a best guess on which parks/restuarants we would do.

I would think we will probably need/want to change at least one of our park reservations, so hopefully they are still available when dining opens up.

MadMax11

Was able to get all the park reservations I wanted....the incognito mode / start making dining reservation method that was linked in here earlier did the trick

soxpackersdisneyhawks

Was running four pc's. Chrome/Edge/Firefox/IE. Since 0555cst. Didnt start getting the countdown til about 0745cst. When the countdowns hit 0 I got the pink Castle. Close browers then rinse and repeat. As of 0840cst. One of the pc's using Chrome was at the pink castle then after about 10mins went to the login screen. Got all dates 7/25-8/3

Q_Division

I'm an AP and have a cash reservation and I could book the full length of my stay

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom