News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

mickeymiss

I’m fully logged in. I can easily select the button to select reservations but it won’t take me anywhere. I’m so frustrated.

Aries1975

45 min on Castle. 6:40-7:25. Then logged in. Then 15 min blank blue screen. Then Stitch.

90 min on Castle. 7:45-9:15. I have entered my ID and password 10 times but keep getting Log-in screen.

It is beyond frustrating. Although, I am happy to hear others have succeeded. There is hope.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Still can't log in, countdown either freezes, resets or takes me to the dreaded castle. :banghead:

JLipnick

whew!!! all done. booked 14 days of parks august 4-18. once it worked, it was smooth as butter...just had to have a little patience, yeah....yeah....thanks Axl for getting me through that! and all are seen in MDE on my phone... now just need to wait until in park dining is released...

mickeymiss

I’m not even getting countdowns or castle anymore. I can get where you’re supposed to go for tickets but it won’t load a calendar or anything. I’m annoyed that we have to find tricks to get in. I have the button to make reservations right there but it takes me to blank screen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom