News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

StarshipDisney

I waited for over a hour with the castle and then once I got in I had a clock ticking down to get into the park pass system. It actually counted down and then reset several times. Obviously the system is overwhelmed.

But...once I finally got in the system worked fine and I made a full week of park pass reservations for September. They show up in MDE. So I guess that much is done. The parks all show significantly reduced operating hours.

RR 88

I just had success using chrome. Reserved parks for Aug 9-14. It took over 2 hours. It looks like you need to both be logged into your Disney account and have the countdown clock reach zero. I had an IE browser with the countdown clock reaching zero, but I was not logged in and it sent me back to the pink castle. Then my chrome browser, after about 90 minutes, finally let me log into my account from the pink castle page. After I logged in it took me straight to the countdown clock. Once it hit zero I was in the system and it was smooth sailing from there. Good luck everyone!

MM311

I'm trying Chrome, Safari, Private Safari... pulling out all the stops right now
I have Chrome, Edge, and Firefox all open on 2 Desktops and 3 Laptops!!!! All the same for hours now, though being an IT guy would help my cause... Not so much :(

DisneyOutsider

I have Chrome, Edge, and Firefox all open on 2 Desktops and 3 Laptops!!!! All the same for hours now, though being an IT guy would help my cause... Not so much :(

Use a private/incognito browser, then Try this:
Don't know if this has been posted yet.. but nothing worked for me until I followed the trick posted on post #1 of this thread:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-world-reservation-system-canary-post-1-for-links.3805139/

by user Raggou on Disboards

DM me if you're having trouble and I'll try to help out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom