News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

lol@U

Got the first 4 days of our trip in October, then after that "One or more parks are not available" .... still have 3 days of tickets to use :-/

jd12

Seems like the system only got activated at 8:30...

We managed to book everything we needed after the longer countdown + 2 extra 30 seconds countdowns.

We used Edge. Still on the castle with Chrome.

NYwdwfan

Hoping this is a glitch?

1592830662816.png

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Been here for 40 minutes. Really hoping that they would sync up at some point, but this is the closest I’ve gotten.

Attachments

• 1B7E873B-EED5-4C4C-BCCA-0FE703CBB88B.jpeg
    1B7E873B-EED5-4C4C-BCCA-0FE703CBB88B.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 65

carriebeth

I just saw that as well and I still think it's absolute nonsense. All the claims up to this point were that you needed a ticket and a pass to get in and now they are saying - well, maybe you can get in. They know full well how to control capacity, how many park passes per day to push out, so there should be no reason to deny anyone entry who has both a ticket and a park pass.
It’s probably a standard legal disclaimer in case parks have to close again for COVID or a hurricane or whatever else rather than meaning they will be turning away individual guests when operating normally

Mainahman

Seems like the system only got activated at 8:30...

We managed to book everything we needed after the longer countdown + 2 extra 30 seconds countdowns.

We used Edge. Still on the castle with Chrome.
Oddly Thats what worked for me. I couldnt get in in chrome either... Mobile or desktop

MadMax11

I closed out my browser..deleted history and everything. Went back in...clicked on park reservations under the MDE drop down menu...and it put me in orbit at about 3 mins. i'm calling that progress.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom