Rumor New “Electric Umbrella Taverne” Restaurant coming to EPCOT?

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
Could this be indicative of the Electric Umbrella’s replacement?

06AFE3C2-0DE4-497C-BDFE-695ADC2DDB60.png

Dizknee_Phreek

Sooo, my immediate reaction to this is taverne sounds like a bar. And why would they need a taverne AND a beer garden in the same immediate area? Could this perhaps mean the beer garden idea has gone to the wayside due to the virus budget cuts? And this is their answer to fill that "void"? 🤷 Whatever it is, it's an interesting find on your part!

Dizknee_Phreek

You could be onto something. Merge the restaurant/bar/festival concepts into the Electric Umbrella space, Mouse Gear overhaul next to that, put something new in the northwest quadrant, build an attraction where the southwest quadrant stood, voilà, new World Celebration.
I'd make a great Imagineer 😉 Just sayin. I'll mail you my resume. I've made sure to make it more timeless, more relevant and more Disney.

Kamikaze

Could this be indicative of the Electric Umbrella’s replacement?

View attachment 477721

More important question is why in the name of hell did the designer decide to bold the auto-completed words and not the search terms? Its completely opposite of standard practice and doesn't make any sense on top of that. You're trying to draw attention to how the search terms fit into the auto-complete, not the other way around.

Magic Feather

View attachment 477852

Apparently this has been in the app since at least July 2019. Perhaps this was the original name for the Taste Track booth? But then that is nothing like a taverne.
That’s a definite possibility, but I think my money is on that being the temporary QS concept that was going to go into Odyssey before it got turned into a glorified popcorn cart and a preview showcase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom