How much of Disney World has to be open for you to go?

How much of Disney World needs to be running?

• Just Disney Springs

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Magic Kingdom outdoor attractions and quick service only

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • All 4 parks outdoor attractions and quick service only

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • All 4 parks all attractions, no live entertainment/characters, quick service only

Votes: 45 7.8%
  • All 4 parks all attractions, non buffet restaurants, no live entertainment/characters

Votes: 47 8.2%
  • All 4 parks with social distancing, limited hours and entertainment, no nighttime spectaculars

Votes: 30 5.2%
  • All 4 parks with social distancing, limited hours and entertainment, no parties

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • All 4 parks with social distancing, mask policies, no buffets

Votes: 73 12.7%
  • Running back at 100%, but Covid is still active in the US

Votes: 192 33.3%
  • Covid has been eradicated and/or you have the vaccine

Votes: 105 18.2%

• Total voters

note2001

Enlighten me.
1591198333032.png

(My eyes aren't focusing well today or I'd quote some articles too. But I think the graphic tells just as much.)

seascape

Well, I lost. I really wanted to visit in a week but Florida hasn't lifted the 14 day demand that wr quarantine since we are from NJ. So, I reluctantly agreed to wait until August 5th. What a shame because we would have visited Icon park, Universal and Seaworld but now it will be 5 days at WDW and a week at our SW Florida condo.

Red Wench

My parents and I will be vacationing at the Polynesian Resort at the end of December beginning of January so we shall see what phase that Florida is in by then. I expect that masks will still have to be worn at that time and the social distancing but I do hope that 100% of the attractions will be running and they have some sort of way of doing the night time fireworks and parades by then. I know I will certainly need a break as I will have just survived my first semester of college if I do get to do that with all this craziness going on.

Letteyeti

I have already visited Disney Springs and that was fine and my families plan is to go a few days after the reopening on July 11th for the day. We only live 30 minutes away from the park so we will play it by ear on how and when will be best for us. For us it is more like a day trip and not an entire vacation so it is different. At the end of the day or whenever we really want to leave we drive home so it is different from a vacation guest.

Dutch Inn '76

I'm surprised at myself.

We had a spring break trip canceled, so we rescheduled for early July, thinking they would reopen in mid-June. Our last day in the park was to be July 11 - the day they reopen. Now, we really can't get away all together until next spring. We were all disappointed that things didn't work out, and were at first willing to do what needed to be done to go (masks, social distancing).

But as more and more info is revealed, I'm almost relieved that I *can't* go. I'm less interested in going until things are up to 85% or so of running normally. I can handle the lack of character visits (we didn't really do that anyway), and no fireworks. I like the parades, but can live without them. But no park hopping? That puts a serious crimp in the value of my day. I might not be able to get into a park even if I have a reservation? That's a deal breaker.

When they can guarantee me access if I have a ticket and ADR, that's when I'll go back.

BellaSweet8384

We originally moved our 2020 late Feb reservation to October but have decided to push it back even more to Jan 2021. We go to Disney for the food and parks so we're hopeful things will be more "normal" by then.

MadMax11

My parents and I will be vacationing at the Polynesian Resort at the end of December beginning of January so we shall see what phase that Florida is in by then. I expect that masks will still have to be worn at that time and the social distancing but I do hope that 100% of the attractions will be running and they have some sort of way of doing the night time fireworks and parades by then. I know I will certainly need a break as I will have just survived my first semester of college if I do get to do that with all this craziness going on.

My family had a trip planned for May 30 - June 6. Obviously, it was cancelled. However, we had bought four 6-day parkhoppers, and those have a September 2021 expiration on them. Given our schedules, the only time we can commit to going is around Christmas time, which I know inherently is a crazy time to begin with. I'm wondering what the parks are going to look like at that point....what the restrictions will be and what will be operating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom