Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
It amazes me that this hasn't happened yet. The toy line for it would be crazy since you could make toys for virtually any Disney property and make it fit. Add in Final Fantasy along with some of Square Enix's other properties and you are looking at a potential goldmine if marketed properly.
I agree, the popularity of it also would send it right through the roof in my opinion.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Multiverse
Yes, I understand the concept of the story arc of the show. Its very well known (not a secret) that WandaVision kicks off the Multiverse as it leads into Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

However if it was just that simple then you'd think that the news would be "Evan Peters has been reportedly cast to reprise Quicksilver role" instead of "Evan Peters has been reportedly cast in undisclosed key role". Its the "undisclosed" part that leads me to believe its not Quicksilver a role he has already played in multiple movies. So with Young Avengers being on the horizon its more likely he's being recast from his Quicksilver role to the role of an aged up Speed.

Because otherwise why keep it a secret at this point. We're less than 6 months away from the release of the show, no reason not to just say he's reprising the role he's known for in the prequels. Just doesn't make sense to keep it a secret. But hey I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

AnotherDayAnotherDollar

Yes, I understand the concept of the story arc of the show. Its very well known (not a secret) that WandaVision kicks off the Multiverse as it leads into Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

However if it was just that simple then you'd think that the news would be "Evan Peters has been reportedly cast to reprise Quicksilver role" instead of "Evan Peters has been reportedly cast in undisclosed key role". Its the "undisclosed" part that leads me to believe its not Quicksilver a role he has already played in multiple movies. So with Young Avengers being on the horizon its more likely he's being recast from his Quicksilver role to the role of an aged up Speed.

Because otherwise why keep it a secret at this point. We're less than 6 months away from the release of the show, no reason not to just say he's reprising the role he's known for in the prequels. Just doesn't make sense to keep it a secret. But hey I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

He will likely play a teenage Wiccan or Speed. I wouldn't be surprised to see Aaron Taylor Johnson reprise the role in the show though with Wanda bringing him back. It would actually be kinda weird if she didn't.

As far as keeping things secret. Baby Yoda was a secret forever and look how that turned out.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
He will likely play a teenage Wiccan or Speed. I wouldn't be surprised to see Aaron Taylor Johnson reprise the role in the show though with Wanda bringing him back. It would actually be kinda weird if she didn't.

As far as keeping things secret. Baby Yoda was a secret forever and look how that turned out.
ATJ has already said he wasn't going to reprise the Quicksilver role. So I can see why some people automatically went to Peters coming in to reprise the role, but just doesn't make sense. I do agree like I mentioned before that Speed makes the most sense given that Young Avengers is currently being setup, especially since Teyonah Parris has been cast as Monica Rambeau who is also part of the Young Avengers with Wiccan and Speed.

As for the secrets, look at Season 2 of Mando, there is information leaking like crazy. So with WandaVision other casting news has been leaked, like the Monica Rambeau casting.

And no I don't expect Feige to bring in the FoxMarvel versions of the X-Men to be brought into the MCU at this point. I had thought he might previously, but that was before Dark Phoenix. He wouldn't want the negative baggage to be brought into his successful MCU franchise.

Twilight_Roxas

ATJ has already said he wasn't going to reprise the Quicksilver role. So I can see why some people automatically went to Peters coming in to reprise the role, but just doesn't make sense. I do agree like I mentioned before that Speed makes the most sense given that Young Avengers is currently being setup, especially since Teyonah Parris has been cast as Monica Rambeau who is also part of the Young Avengers with Wiccan and Speed.

As for the secrets, look at Season 2 of Mando, there is information leaking like crazy. So with WandaVision other casting news has been leaked, like the Monica Rambeau casting.

And no I don't expect Feige to bring in the FoxMarvel versions of the X-Men to be brought into the MCU at this point. I had thought he might previously, but that was before Dark Phoenix. He wouldn't want the negative baggage to be brought into his successful MCU franchise.
Not unless it retcons Dark Phoenix.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom