2022 DISNEY TRIP!

yensid67

Since things have started to improve a little and the parks WILL open...I am being optimistic and planning a FAMILY DISNEY TRIP in September 2022...

AM I CRAZY!?

I am hoping the virus, vaccine, cases and deaths are under control by then!

PRE PLANS: Travel on Saturday, Arrive Sunday, 2-3 Days of Disney, 1 Day Dinner Show, Travel on Friday, Home on Saturday!

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Since things have started to improve a little and the parks WILL open...I am being optimistic and planning a FAMILY DISNEY TRIP in September 2022...

AM I CRAZY!?

I am hoping the virus, vaccine, cases and deaths are under control by then!

PRE PLANS: Travel on Saturday, Arrive Sunday, 2-3 Days of Disney, 1 Day Dinner Show, Travel on Friday, Home on Saturday!
Two+ years to plan three park days!?

Upvote 0

Disstevefan1

In my opinion, no you are not crazy, I think by then there will be no masks, no self distancing, we will have fireworks, parades, buffets, and the parks will be back to their good ol’ MOBBED selves 😀. Looking forward to your pre trip report!!!!! 👍

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We're planning on going in 2021, so your 2022 isnt crazy at all. Plenty of time for the world to right itself and the fear and uncertainty of these times will just be a long past memory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Disneyfreak Jen

Not crazy at all. 2021 is almost halfway here. I was planning on going in fall 2021 for a week but I figured it would be crazier than normal with people who may be avoiding going this fall. 2022 is the soonest I’m going back, if that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom