All things Universal Studios Hollywood

Phroobar

img_2535.jpg

The Grand Inquisitor

I would like them to somehow adapt the Classic Monster's dark ride coming to Epic Universe for Hollywood, maybe even somehow replacing Fast & Furious on the Studio Tour? I'm not sure, but I feel like USH in recent years have been impressing me for making a theme park worth visiting in a 30 acre footprint (less than half the size of DCA). They sure are able to shove a lot into such a small area.
That would be awesome!. Maybe they could reroute the studio tour or maybe make the monsters a part of the studio tour itself.

The Grand Inquisitor

A nice big building where War of the Worlds, Psycho and Whoville would be perfect. It could look like Dracula's castle and they could do a House of Frankenstein thing with AAs. It would be similar to the Battle of Galactica.
Yeah that would be truly awesome. I would hate to lose the Psycho sets though.

Disneyland/DCA

Man, I really miss the house of horrors. I can't tell you how many times I went through it when they still had the buy-a-day-get-a-year promotions. It's hard to beat a 2-story haunt maze.

I also really miss the prop museum in the lower lot. Wish they'd turn the old walking dead space into a new museum (perfect for the upper lot since u could also do current promos near the stores).

I saw the time machine that was on the lower lot again when they moved it to the Petersen. I also saw the time machine from III at the old max factor building a couple of months ago. It was really cool to analyze the details on doc browns vacuum tube time circuits on the hood.

The Grand Inquisitor

Man, I really miss the house of horrors. I can't tell you how many times I went through it when they still had the buy-a-day-get-a-year promotions. It's hard to beat a 2-story haunt maze.

I also really miss the prop museum in the lower lot. Wish they'd turn the old walking dead space into a new museum (perfect for the upper lot since u could also do current promos near the stores).

I saw the time machine that was on the lower lot again when they moved it to the Petersen. I also saw the time machine from III at the old max factor building a couple of months ago. It was really cool to analyze the details on doc browns vacuum tube time circuits on the hood.
Same it was a great haunted house. I hope Universal has a Classic Monster maze replace Walking Dead. At least until we get the Monsters E ticket ride someday. It would be so cool to see Count Dracula's castle in the park.

Phroobar

Same it was a great haunted house. I hope Universal has a Classic Monster maze replace Walking Dead. At least until we get the Monsters E ticket ride someday. It would be so cool to see Count Dracula's castle in the park.
The classic monster maze was the star of the recent Halloween Horror Nights. I really wish Universal's Dark Universe film series would have worked.

Disneylover152

Not relating to Universal Hollywood, but Universal Orlando is reopening all 3 parks in Early June, with required masks, virtual queuing on many rides, limited capacity, etc.

June 1-2: Opening to Team Members to help test safety precautions in place
June 3-4: Invited guests, Annual Passholders, and others will come and test those new guidelines
June 5: Open to the public

Mouse Trap

Not relating to Universal Hollywood, but Universal Orlando is reopening all 3 parks in Early June, with required masks, virtual queuing on many rides, limited capacity, etc.

June 1-2: Opening to Team Members to help test safety precautions in place
June 3-4: Invited guests, Annual Passholders, and others will come and test those new guidelines
June 5: Open to the public

"nOt OpEniNG uNTiL 2021!!1!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom