Announcement WDWMAGIC Premium Membership, ads, and supporting this community during COVID-19

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
@wdwmagic I'm due for renewal in July but I wouldn't mind renewing early to help right now. Can that be done?

Also, is there a place where we can donate directly?
Yes, there is now a donate link available at

Thank you for your support!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Thank you for your donation - your support is greatly appreciated!

So beyond a donation I plan to make once I can figure out my Pay Pal can you tell me how to go from monthly to year? While the $$ are better for the site monthly overall it seems now is the larger hurdle until Parks open and advertising resumes.

Thanks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So beyond a donation I plan to make once I can figure out my Pay Pal can you tell me how to go from monthly to year? While the $$ are better for the site monthly overall it seems now is the larger hurdle until Parks open and advertising resumes.

Thanks
To do that you need to go into PayPal, find your recurring subscription, do a cancel on that, and then sign up for the annual at - Upgrade Now

Let me know if you have any problems via Private Message and I can help to cancel and rejoin.

Thanks!

smooch

I only joined last year but I've already gotten so much entertainment from my time on these forums, they keep me sane at work on slow days, so I am more than happy to pay a little extra to help out in these current times. Hoping to make a donation soon too once I get a chance to go deposit some money!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom