Best video for somebody who never rode Horizons?

some other guy

Original Poster
As much as I love Martin in a totes hetero way, his videos can get a little deep in the weeds about the backstory of the attraction and in the last few have gotten a little abstract, not in bad ways necessarily.
I've got some younger nerd pals who are interested in what the future of the late 70s - early 80s offered and I want to try to show them Horizons.
My own thoughts about videos will be colored by having rode it for much its life so I don't know that I can make a good call for what is accessible for people who never rode it and may have limited experience with that sort of ride.

Any suggestions?

kap91

I think you're best off first showing just one of the many full ride throughs that exist and not something like an ultimate tribute or horizons revisited, because those videos more document every single thing, and don't give an accurate ride experience. Start with just like a single angle ride through so people get a sense what the experience was actually like (and the correct length) and then you can dive in to the full documentation if they're interested.

some other guy

Original Poster
because those videos more document every single thing, and don't give an accurate ride experience. Start with just like a single angle ride through so people get a sense what the experience was actually like (and the correct length) and then you can dive in to the full documentation if they're interested.
yeah that's what I was thinking, but I was hoping somebody had a suggestion for a particular ride-through being slightly less of a pile of VHS than others, lol

some other guy

Original Poster
sort of a followup from throwing Martin at people who were nerd-inclined if not specialized for theme park nerd, as long as they get the idea that this will be a history / behind the scenes followed by an expanded expressionist ideal of what the attraction could be they've gone over pretty decent
so far they've been good for Martin jamming on Horizons, American Adventure, Phantom Manor, probably something else along the way but that's what I can remember at the moment

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom